2. Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever
3. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
4. Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
5. MAX: A Maximum Ride Novel
6. Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel

and now coming soon next year,

7. Angel:A Maximum ride Novel

Can't wait!:woo:
I also heard they're making a movie for 2013!

Maximum Ride is just so....awesome. I've never been into a book with this much passion before (excluding HP ofc). I mean it's so great. Lots of action, adventure, comedy,....suitable for all ages!
Spaf1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I loved it at first but I think it's going downhill...so many obvious plotholes and really ridiculous things.
But it's still quite good.
And I don't know that I'm looking forward to the movie, as the director is the one they had for Twilight, which was a good book but a DISASTROUS movie. I'm quite sure they'll ruin it.
satisfactionatlast
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Spaf1)
I loved it at first but I think it's going downhill...so many obvious plotholes and really ridiculous things.
And I don't know that I'm looking forward to the movie, as the director is the one they had for Twilight, which was a good book but a DISASTROUS movie. I'm quite sure they'll ruin it.
I heard that Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight director) is not going to direct Maximum Ride any more. Instead, it's going to be the director of Spider Man. But I checked imdb and sure enough it's Hardwicke.
Hey, maybe she learned from her mistakes and Maximum Ride will turn out to be a blast (it should though, since it deserves that so much).
But didn't they say that the it was going to be released in 2010? What made them push it so far to 2013??? That's so far away! Anyway, do you know which parts of the book is going to be in the movie? I mean will they take the first 3 parts of the book for example?
Doughnuts!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Spaf1)
Agreed! :yep:

(Original post by Spaf1)
:lolwut: Are you being serious?
Bobby_Friction
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ive read 1-4 but just havent had time to read the rest. i might get them for summer
subspace5000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I haven't read any of the Maximum Ride books, but I have read the two adult novels that spawned the series (When the Wind Blows and The Lake House.) Loved the first book, but hated the second.
S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I used to absolutely love it! I took Maximum Ride 1 on holiday with me and because I'd finished the other books, I reread it about 5 times :p: Schools Out - Forever was pretty good too but it's gone steeply downhill. Only read to 4 and by that time it was too painful to buy anymore books. So many plot holes, no consistency, plot got stupid. And I outgrew it I guess :p: Shame because I really did love it. I would recommend the 1st book but none of the others. James Patterson should stick to one-shot novels instead of series books.
Sayah Shade
Report 8 years ago
Liked the first two...the rest were kinda meh :indiff:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (174)
80.18%
Leave (43)
19.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise