Turn on thread page Beta

Opinions on this dress? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what everybody thinks of this dress? I'm debating on whether or not to get it for my holiday, and just can't make my mind up :rolleyes:

Cheers in advance :]

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I think that will look really cute! It'll be good for the summer as well. With some sandals and some bangles it will be perfect

What kind of material is it though? It looks a bit solid, it you know what I mean, I don't know if you'll prefer something more flowy and comfortable in the heat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggtarts)
    I think that will look really cute! It'll be good for the summer as well. With some sandals and some bangles it will be perfect

What kind of material is it though? It looks a bit solid, it you know what I mean, I don't know if you'll prefer something more flowy and comfortable in the heat
    It's actually silk! Although it doesn't look it on the pic lol. That's one of the reasons I was drawn to it, won't be too heavy for the heat :] Yeah I've got some new gold sandles that'd go, and could get some gold bangles :]

's'nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    It's actually silk! Although it doesn't look it on the pic lol. That's one of the reasons I was drawn to it, won't be too heavy for the heat :] Yeah I've got some new gold sandles that'd go, and could get some gold bangles :]
    Ahh nice. Buy it It's lovely! Silk is perfect for summer, may have to dry clean it though, so be careful when you wear it

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Monet threw up onto a curtain and made it into a dress. Also the shape looks unflattering.

ReputationRep:
    that is a lovely dress! how much is it? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shani182x)
    that is a lovely dress! how much is it? xxx
    Aha, well it should have been £75, from warehouse...
    But as I'm saving for spends for my holiday, I was a bit of a tramp and headed to ebay, and found it brand new with all the tags etc. still attached for £15, mega bargain

ReputationRep:
    It's a lovely dress. Where is it from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahlousie)
    It's a lovely dress. Where is it from?
    Warehouse, originally :]

ReputationRep:
    Love that dress, you need to buy it! Will look goregous on in the summer

ReputationRep:
    Its lovely! You definately should get it for your holiday

ReputationRep:
    Aha, well it should have been £75, from warehouse...
    But as I'm saving for spends for my holiday, I was a bit of a tramp and headed to ebay, and found it brand new with all the tags etc. still attached for £15, mega bargain
    the joys of ebay

ReputationRep:
    it's gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    Looks nice, very summer holiday suitable. Go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Looks like Monet threw up onto a curtain and made it into a dress. Also the shape looks unflattering.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwk ur rude, its lovely!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Its honestly gorgeous for summmer, with some sandals! Lovely

ReputationRep:
    looks good buy it

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what everybody thinks of this dress? I'm debating on whether or not to get it for my holiday, and just can't make my mind up :rolleyes:

Cheers in advance :]

Spoiler:
    Show
    OP, you look great in any dress :yes: :excited:

I dont doubt your great taste either, its really nice dress and i'm a guy!

ReputationRep:
    Its gorgeous and it looks fairly long too! (At 5'11 this minidress trend turns everything into tops for me and knee length becomes mid thigh, etc etc)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.