Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Definitely Hiba.
Aerox217
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
Lol Adam, quote of the show 'I still really like the product!' The product was so shockingly awful I don't think I'd even use it to store my shoes... oh wait.
jk1986
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Adam, he's pretty much useless..
SmileyGurl13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
Definitely Hiba.
this. :yep:
kim003
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
it should have been adam and hiba. but if i had to choose one in particular defo adam. he was a very poor team leader...
Awesome-o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think he's still in it because he's a cheeky chappy, salt of the earth, jellied-eel eating mini-Sugar.
SmileyGurl13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Aerox217)
Lol Adam, quote of the show 'I still really like the product!' The product was so shockingly awful I don't think I'd even use it to store my shoes... oh wait.
He's just enthuastic and passionate. Don't knock him down cos he like something. :|
Aerox217
Report 8 years ago
gotta love adam's tent building skillzzz! And how he goes camping twice a year... last year (being twice in total).
Jelephant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Adam for sure, though the girl who got away with the cardboard idea was so lucky- and you could tell she knew it from the look on her face when Adam picked Zoe instead =P
acp11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
All of them, except Emma, she can stay :sexface:

And Zoe? I'd plum 'er. http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/jnr/...-plummer.shtml :rofl:
STARMissyB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It should have been Emma - seriously, a camping product made of cardboard??! I think that Zoe will win in the end though I don't like her that much.
HumanNature1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Glad Emma stayed :perv:

I think Adam DESERVED to get fired, but I don't particularly like Hibah either
Svenjamin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For the task - Adam or Emma should've gone. They both messed up big time. REALLY surprised not one single person pointed out the flaws in using cardboard and charging £25 for it.

In general - Hiba. She was trying too much to slide under the radar to get as far into the competition as possible, and maybe relying too much on her academic achievements without any actions to back them up.

Zoe - She's not going to win, but her *****iness is entertaining at least. Think they're painting her out to be the Ben of this series.
Starless Eyes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hiba.
Earthly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I quite liked Hiba (apart from her wanting to get involved in the cosmetic surgery business), but she's probably not aggressive enough for the big corporate world. I hate Zoe, she doesn't seem like a very nice person, but she's born to be a big bossy bad ***** who takes no prisoners in the business world!
DJ AgnieszkaA
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
every last one of them except the scottish girl and the indian kid.
seriously, we may as well just cut to the chase, theyr all terrible.
chloeee!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
tim is good and so is the girl who led the boys in the last episode though can't remember her name. and the scottish girl seems good aswell but haven't really heard much from her.
Septimoose
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Definitely Adam. His forte is Camping Equipment, and he couldn't set up a tent!? He's full of **** as are the rest of them. Although, Cardboard girl should have been fired above him. Who would take a cardboard box camping with them!?!?!?! And these are supposed to be the 'future of Britain's business empire'... Shocking.

Are they doing this again next year? Because I could surely give these kiddies a run for their money.

Also, who was it who sold Eggs and Sweets for their money? I thought that to be the most bizarre combination ever!
geminibubblegum
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Septimoose)
Also, who was it who sold Eggs and Sweets for their money? I thought that to be the most bizarre combination ever!
That would be Emma- the pretty, failr likeable one who also thought cardboard would work whilst camping....

Zoe is such a *****. And the hair, who does she think she is? Agyness Deyn?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed