AQA History getting an A at A level...? Watch

whenpigsfly0520
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi does anyone know how that grades are calculated for AQA A level history- they are averaged with the units 1 and 2 in AS and the personal study and unit 3 in A level aren't they? so can you still get an A if you managed to get 90% and 93% in lasts years units and in your personal study you got 96% if you get an E in unit three could you still get an A?
popppyss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by whenpigsfly0520)
Hi does anyone know how that grades are calculated for AQA A level history- they are averaged with the units 1 and 2 in AS and the personal study and unit 3 in A level aren't they? so can you still get an A if you managed to get 90% and 93% in lasts years units and in your personal study you got 96% if you get an E in unit three could you still get an A?
I just averaged it out and it looks at about 77% overall and I think that's an A but it's very close to the grade boundary so to secure an A I'd say a D would do it
username202682
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by whenpigsfly0520)
Well yes

41% in the paper to get an A
whenpigsfly0520
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Stricof)
Well yes

41% in the paper to get an A
Thank you
I know its pretty obvious and a stupid question but just checking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1129)
79.01%
Leave (300)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise