The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Lizia
You don't think EVERYTHING you've posted in this thread is creepy? I couldn't care less if you stare at some girl's boobs, but you need to learn some manners or decency or you're just a prick, tbh.

^ All inappropriate and creepy.

Wait a minute, why should I be very serious in this thread? They were jokes.
Reply 41
kellybee
thats just insulting!

Oh I am sorry for the bad joke :frown: I really apologize. I sometimes don't watch my words. I take it back. Sorry again, my lady!
Reply 42
I would be outraged.
Reply 43
Personnaly - I'd take it as a hint I should lose some weight.
Reply 44
It happens
Reply 45
As a lad, I think that you should just take your top off if you catch me staring. I'd do the same if i was a girl.........honest.
Haha had this problem with one of my female friends.. I just embrace it and have days where I purposely wear low cut tops.
If it was only a glance I'd pull my top up and that's about it. If it was a full on ogle I'd give him a dirty look and expect him to get the hint.
Anonymous
Hmmm it wasn't for a long time (maybe 5 secs) and she only noticed the last 1 sec but it was obvious that I was staring inside her blouse

next time touch
Reply 49
Nick Longjohnson
Now you're getting creepy bro

THIS! tbh OP u remind me of sree from big brother not good!
Reply 50
Anonymous
no that's not true, it was just my first time to do this action and I was frightened when she caught me. I though I was in a trouble, but the response I got was nothing so I decided to post the situation and ask a questions rather than trying it again and again!!

Isn't undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome just adorable?
Anonymous
perfect you pervert

Hypocrisy at its best..
Aha I remember once in maths, me and some girls were talking to the guys in front, think I got like my pencil case or something out my bag, sat back up and the guy in front was just staring at them. lol. So I was watching him watching my boobs, he didn't seem to notice that I was watching him staring at them lol- how blatent :p:
anyway I don't think most girls really take notice of it tbh, it's not like u jumped on the girl lmao
It doesn't bother me, kind of flattered. It's like when guys stare at your arse but they pretend they don't.
There is nothing wrong with a bit of boob glancing, but you sound like a serious oddball. I feel sorry for your flatmate.

Latest

Trending

Trending