Turn on thread page Beta

Really want to text him! but what do i say? watch

Announcements

So, I made really good friends with this guy in my chemistry class, and in december and january we texted each other a lot, however due to me being so shy, i used to and still now avoided him at times, like making eye contact and stuff, in like january sometime he asked me the old cliche question "do you like anyone" and i said no, although i really did like him! and from then on everything has kind of dwindled. I can't properly make out whether he likes me, although he probably dosent now because ive been acting like an idiot.

But a couple of weeks ago he saw me walking to the bus stop and ran to catch up with me and so i said to him "we dont really talk anymore" and he said "yeah i was thinking about that before" so i said to him to text me and he said he would, but to this day he hasn't, so i dont know what to think at all, i want to text him but i would feel really bad if he didnt text back, i really can't cope with rejection on any level :mad: i hate my personality soo much, i dont know whether to text him, and if i should what should i text him saying?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    In a nutshell : You like him but never told him , now he's had enough of waiting for you , so has moved on.

Text him saying , Hey I really miss you , how are things ?

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just go for gut instinct and text him. Text him anything. Just start off with asking him how he's doing, I highly doubt he'll reject you - if he doesn't text back, I'm sure there's a plausible reason. He evidently wants to speak with you so he won't reject you. Making the first move is usually always worth it.:p:

ReputationRep:
    ...lol id say dont text him ... if you really want to talk to him, make sure he's the one to start convo's n dont show that ur weak?!!..:o:

ooh and i forgot to add in the period that we wasnt speaking, it seemed he tried to get with another girl, he was constantly texting her and stuff, but i think the reason why they didnt get together was because she didnt like him :/

any ideas on what i should say in the text, i don't want to appear desperate :/

ReputationRep:
    ask him for help in chemistry.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.