This discussion is closed.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
adhsur

i just dont no how you thought of them names im not saying there bad but how did you think of them?
It's her name backwards isn't it?
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
theses are the names i dont understand how they got them:

eric bischoff (dont know how i got mine)
chicken
sire
ickle katy
adhsur

i just dont no how you thought of them names im not saying there bad but how did you think of them?
well 2776 told me I couldn't tell anyone of his, yet I like the reason he chose that number. As for me I was reading one of those old kids King Arthur books that my girlfriends kid had, and so I just put it in. Short, sweet, and I've always liked the whole knights of the round table thing. Honour, nobility, humility etc etc etc. Typifies me as some people say. *shrugs* I like to be the best person I can be, and never drop to the deplorable levels of some that walk this earth. There ya go eric mate.
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
my name is pointless just thort of it quickly i'm not good with coming up with good names
Sire
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
my name is pointless just thort of it quickly i'm not good with coming up with good names
Really? None what so ever? WOW. I kinda thought you meant xXx, yet weren't completely devilish, and put the Angel in between the brackets. Kind of to suggest that you're 'naughty but nice too'. Just a thought. Guess I read too much into that.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads