another does this girl like me...but kind of complicated! Watch

ps2mint
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey people,
Basically I work with a girl who I think seems to like me. In the staff room she seems to always stare at me, and generally likes talking me. I like her as a person and as a friend, but I just don't view her in any other way.
A few months ago, I told her about this other girl who comes in once a week to gain experience for a career she wishes to pursue. Well this week, I took my chance and went over and spoke to this girl, and during this convo I was glancing that my colleague was taking great interest in what was going on. After all this had finished, my colleague said that the convo seemed to go well, and the experience girl may well like me.
The same evening I get a text off my colleague saying she's all depressed and would like me to go over to her's.

Just seems a bit strange that as I talk to some other girl she starts acting strange...is it possible that there could be links between her liking me and me talking to this other girl?

Cheers
tsr10
Report 8 years ago
stop playing games with her... guys who do that are insecure as they want girls to like them. You took your attention to were she was looking... which was at you!!! and you probably knew she was looking at you anyway. Of course she likes you but dont take advantage, if u dont like her, make sure she knows that. Dont think your superman and string her along. but just think about it do u actully like her, because if you didnt, would you actually go through all this trouble to make a thread? make sure you know what your doing. quote if u want to reply, ther is a good chance i wont look at this aggain
ps2mint
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by tsr10)
stop playing games with her... guys who do that are insecure as they want girls to like them. You took your attention to were she was looking... which was at you!!! and you probably knew she was looking at you anyway. Of course she likes you but dont take advantage, if u dont like her, make sure she knows that. Dont think your superman and string her along. but just think about it do u actully like her, because if you didnt, would you actually go through all this trouble to make a thread? make sure you know what your doing. quote if u want to reply, ther is a good chance i wont look at this aggain
I'm 100% sure that I do not see this colleague as anything else but a friend...I also disagree that i'm playing games with her, i've been open and told her on numerous occassions that I like this other girl...If anything she's the one playing games with me, texting me etc saying she would like to see me - this has never happened before, and it just seems more than coincidental that it happened after me and another girl seemed to get on well.
*Star*Guitar*
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ps2mint)
I'm 100% sure that I do not see this colleague as anything else but a friend...I also disagree that i'm playing games with her, i've been open and told her on numerous occassions that I like this other girl...If anything she's the one playing games with me, texting me etc saying she would like to see me - this has never happened before, and it just seems more than coincidental that it happened after me and another girl seemed to get on well.
Yes, it is more than coincidental, and unless you actually say something, she'll still see herself as in with a chance, even if you told her you like this other girl.
By not explicitly saying something about the situation between you and her (and not the girl you like), you're leading her on whether you think so or not.
Tell her you're not interested.
starsdream2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hard as it is going to be, I think you need to tell her you only see her as a friend straight up. Or at least attempt to hint at it. Don't do anything that could be seen as leading her on and that's all you can do really.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads