Please help! Help needed before tomorrow! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Okie, so I broke up with my two and a half year boyfriend about a month ago..call him *chris* I started uni this year and being away from him was really hard and we started arguing a lot. I love him but many a times he has put alchoe before me. He came down to my uni for a night out and ended up getting hammered and trashed my room because he said I was getting to close to other boys when I was only talking to them. He said sorry and he ment it I think but it still sticks in the back of my mind. Whilst at uni I've grown close to a guy call him *Matt* We really have become close and one night my friend got drunk and told him I liked him. Hs rung me, telling me he liked me to but because of his past he couldn't have another girlfriend because he has been hurt to many times before. I would never do anything with him whilst I had a boyfriend. However in these last few weeks when I've been single me and *Matt have been getting closer and on a night out we kissed. Me and *Chirs have still been in contact and he really wants to get back together. I'm meeting him tomorrow to talk things over and I just don't know what to do. *Matt keeps telling me I look really pretty in my profile pics and things like that. However I can't pin all my hopes on him because he told me he doesnt want a girlfriend..yet he still treats me like one...argggg I'm confused.

What do you think? Should I stay with *Chris....wait and try and see what happens with *Matt.

I just don't know!
Watch Out For Sharks
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dont bother with Chris, he sounds like an arse.
See how it goes with matt, give it time and if he wants to be with you he willl, regardless of the past.
ilovepolska
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
Dont bother with Chris, he sounds like an arse.
See how it goes with matt, give it time and if he wants to be with you he willl, regardless of the past.
yeah.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (863)
80.28%
Leave (212)
19.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise