Turn on thread page Beta

Mario galaxy 2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just read the ign review, 10/10. Cant bloody wait for this, i take it all back nintendo. I love you

ReputationRep:
    10/10 from Edge aswell

ReputationRep:
    :yes: The only reason I don't have this pre-ordered yet is that I've got plenty of others to keep me busy at the moment... but that may have to change shortly!

Why the game needs a training DVD is something I've not found a convincing reason for yet, though! :p:

ReputationRep:
    A mere 9.7 on gametrialers.

Looks like i will be dusting off my Wii soon though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    A mere 9.7 on gametrialers.

Looks like i will be dusting off my Wii soon though.
    :ditto: I just hope it's still working! :p: I've not had reason to use it for a while.

ReputationRep:
    10 on gamespot... can it really be that good??

ReputationRep:
    Am playing this at the moment and its AWESOME; quite easily one of the best games I've played ever, and definitely at least on my Wii!

It's a lot like the Super Mario Galaxy 1 game (in that some of the level layouts and even bosses are the same as the first), but the gameplay is so much better - better navigation between galaxies, tons of different suits (bee, spring, rock, fire, rainbow) and YOSHI AND LUGUI
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I so cannot wait, once i get money, going to preorder it quickly!

ReputationRep:
    It looks pretty good! The music sounds pretty awesome too, not that that's my sort of music... just saying... 8-|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    if its anything like the first one, then yes. the first is probably one of the best games ive ever played.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Its getting 10's from everywhere, and to be honest i dont doubt thats its a great game. But mario games in general gets special treatment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Its getting 10's from everywhere, and to be honest i dont doubt thats its a great game. But mario games in general gets special treatment.
    They get special treatment because their awesome. NSMB wii didnt get amazing reviews. Galaxy 1 was way more deserving of a 10 than gta 4

ReputationRep:
    Nyah, the real game of the year will be Zelda when it gets released. I'm already salivating at the thought of it.

That said, I'll probably get MG2 cause the first one was fun, even if I've yet to complete it.

ReputationRep:
    May be the first game I'll buy for the Wii in like 2 years...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ophqui)
    They get special treatment because their awesome. NSMB wii didnt get amazing reviews. Galaxy 1 was way more deserving of a 10 than gta 4
    Personally GTA4 wasn't a 10 for me, and I wouldn't say they were awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I've pre-ordered it and am definitely looking forward to its release, especially as it's coming out the day after my exams. The Metacritic score is 97% based on an average of 21 critic reviews - you can see a nice summary of the opinions here: http://features.metacritic.com/featu...e-the-reviews/

ReputationRep:
    Pleased to report, I've rescued Peach in SMG2

Fantastic game, if not somewhat easy - although this may just be b/c I don't think I've ever practiced so much on a game. Bring on SMG3, although I'm not sure if this shall be on the Wii or indeed the next generation machine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    In a word yes....

Oh and by the way your signature FTW! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    10/10??!! Wow, I really liked the first one but I wasn't sure if they could top it. I'm bloody excited for the game though, 11th of June, can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    One year later, my Wii still works :king1:

I got an order in yesterday - Tesco Entertainment seems to be the best price for now, at just under £30 with the voucher code FTSL15-1 :yes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.