Good argument Watch

vannessa
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hello

i neeed a argument for and against taking drugs during pregnancy could you please help? thanks everyone
:p: :o: :mad: :confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :woo: :eek3: :yep:
Roocky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Any negative effects from the drug which damadge the mother could also affect the baby's health and comfort.
PrincessSiobhan17
Report 8 years ago
well against arguement is pretty easy...you will either kill or seriously harm your baby
arguement for...theres no reason or excuse, but i guess someones who is addicted to drugs would probably say that it calms them down/chills them out so they wouldnt be as stressed, cos stress is bad for babies as well, but like i said, thats no excuse.
kog
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
an argument you say? surely youd be better off going here.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y
Aquariumnerd
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vannessa)
hello

i neeed a argument for and against taking drugs during pregnancy could you please help? thanks everyone
:p: :o: :mad: :confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :woo: :eek3: :yep:
argument againsed, baby could be mentally impared by chemicals in dugs, or irrational behavior of mother could result in their deaths. Alcohol is a drug of corse, and a large amounc could cause brain damage in a baby.
For, as of yet I cant think of one. Drugs as in what a doctor gives you are way different haha. Drugs as in class C, are not acceptable even if you are not pregnant.
Revd. Mike
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Recreational or medical?
odin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Legal drug wise , testing drugs on pregnant women obviously isn't very ethical due to possible effects on the fetus. This is why most drugs say not to be taken when pregnant - alot of the time they just don't know what will happen. Look up Thalidamide.
Awesome-o
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For?

Coping mechanism? A release? Fulfill established cravings? Could causemore harm to herself (and ultimately the fetus) if denied them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?