anyone going de montfort in september? Watch

charlottex112
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
If so, has anyone booked there accomodation? Its really bugging me, the uni keeps sending me emails saying how to do it, but when i go on the website, there isn't a link to even do it :confused: plus i have an unconditional offer and it says that booking for that was open in May!?! Im worried that im missing something lol many thanks
JessicaUk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hiya.... yeah I am booked in at Bejammin Russell.
You need to click on the link in the e mail that De Montfort send you, there isnt a link on the website. Its only in the e mail regarding accomodation. xxx
LaydeeDemo
Report 8 years ago
Heyyyyyyyyyyy !!! I'm going DMU tooo!!! I'm studying Interior design.
I booked Benjamin Russell court!!!!:nutcase: :nutcase: I can't wait:woo: . Kinda nervous though! :p:
Chris4
Report 8 years ago
I'm at DMU at the moment, will be a 2nd year when you guys start.

My girlfriend is starting in September, same as you guys.
LaydeeDemo
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Chris4)
I'm at DMU at the moment, will be a 2nd year when you guys start.

My girlfriend is starting in September, same as you guys.
Awww thats sooo cool!! How are you finding it? x
Chris4
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LaydeeDemo)
Awww thats sooo cool!! How are you finding it? x
Well it's finished now. Most courses go from September to May, then you have exams, so get a long summer.

But yeah it was good, lots of fun.
Charley_Razzles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm going, getting rather nervous now, but the excitement is a lot more lol.

I'll be doing Forensic science and staying in Victoria Halls.

:yep:

:woo:
Zukky
Report 8 years ago
I'm in Victoria Halls ! Well i'm moving now to a house with a bunch of mates! 2nd year time ^_^! Victoria Halls - Pros: Best accommodation throughout all of the other accommodations around Leicester for being safest, funnest (it's not a word I know lol) and liveliest. Cons: The caretakers can be *****, trust me. And noise fines is something you'll have to get used to. If you have a music system like moi !

I miss 1st year
imsu
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by charlottex112)
If so, has anyone booked there accomodation? Its really bugging me, the uni keeps sending me emails saying how to do it, but when i go on the website, there isn't a link to even do it :confused: plus i have an unconditional offer and it says that booking for that was open in May!?! Im worried that im missing something lol many thanks

Hey Charlotte, Ne idea what is the budget??....even me will be starting in sept...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (698)
80.51%
Leave (169)
19.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed