The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
acp11
Do you carry a briefcase? Are you a mong? A briefcase mong?

ahahahahaha, a briefcase mong, the worst breed of mong.
acp11
Last year of A-levels? :dontknow:

Apparently it's been announced though. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/aug/04/the-inbetweeners-third-series

Hmm cool. I thought the last season was their last year of A levels.
Reply 82
If you notice, most of the girls who replied are saying men look sexy dressed in a suit/jacket. It's mainly the guys who've replied here who are saying negative stuff about dressing like that. I wonder if those guys are getting laid/getting any success with women?
Anon_2010
So lately I've started dressing in nice shirts with a brown suit style jacket over the top of it.

The look I'm going for is a 'suave' mature/smart look, kind of like Derren Brown, Jeremy Kyle, James Bond, that sort of 'suave' man look.

So what do girls think of a guy who is well dressed like this? Is it attractive?

King of the Chavs could not possibly hold a candle to the OMNOMNOMNOM-ness of Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig, or any of the other Bond men!! :woo:

Anyway, IMO you can't go wrong with a navy/black blazer, with a black, white or baby blue shirt :sexface:

Also, well dressed guys are generally more attractive then guys who just throw any old thing on IMO :yep:
Anon_2010
So lately I've started dressing in nice shirts with a brown suit style jacket over the top of it.

The look I'm going for is a 'suave' mature/smart look, kind of like Derren Brown, Jeremy Kyle, James Bond, that sort of 'suave' man look.

So what do girls think of a guy who is well dressed like this? Is it attractive?

Tbh, just going on the guys i know who do dress like that, i would probably think you're gay.
Reply 85
hippieglitter
Tbh, just going on the guys i know who do dress like that, i would probably think you're gay.

So your saying that Jeremy Kyle and James Bond are gay? Your stupid if you think that haha.
Reply 86
depending on how old you are and how successful you are. TBH i think anyone under the age of 25/30 who wears a suit/jacket outside of work looks like a mong who is trying to hard to impress someone.
Anon_2010
So your saying that Jeremy Kyle and James Bond are gay? Your stupid if you think that haha.

I never said i thought Jeremy Vile and James Bond were gay, but Jeremy Kyle is on tv and James Bond is fictitious character as my post said i as going on the guys I KNOW who dress like that.
Reply 88
Depends how old you are. I like this look on guys in their late twenties/early thirties, but on younger ones it just looks a bit try hard/pretentious, as day to day wear, anyway.
Reply 89
You sound like a gimp
Reply 90
hippieglitter
I never said i thought Jeremy Vile and James Bond were gay, but Jeremy Kyle is on tv and James Bond is fictitious character as my post said i as going on the guys I KNOW who dress like that.

Even if Jeremy Kyle is on tv and bond is fictitious, they still look good and I'd rather look like them than your gimp mates that you know :|
Libtolu
depending on how old you are and how successful you are. TBH i think anyone under the age of 25/30 who wears a suit/jacket outside of work looks like a mong who is trying to hard to impress someone.

Well he's tryin' to impress girls, you dick so why would you say that?
Ocassus
Generalisation is over general?

I am not girl but doesnt it depend on the man? I mean I think I look pretty ***** in a suit :frown:

lol
what i said was from the song
Sharp Dressed Man by ZZtop
listen to it
its some good music :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending