Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, People... I just wanne know who's goin to DMU (De Montfort Uni), next year 10/11... being bred in sheffield cuz i dont think leicester is the right place for me, but i wanne know what you guys think of leicester as a city... ps im studyin Phamarcy there... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hi... Im going to De Montfort in Sept. Im studying Psychology there.
    Leicester looks ok, but I am going for the course, not what the city is like!

There are other threads available which wud tell you more...just have a look.

Have you sorted out Halls at all? Im in Benjamin Russell. Cant wait! hehehe

ReputationRep:
    lol... iv done all applications, nut just havent picked out my accomodation yet... and ''faith a.k.a ''shamsa'' ...stop hating on me, jus cuz u aint goin uni till another year

ReputationRep:
    hello im going geting scared i love lecieter city go there a lot for my mates gigs good nite life =] im doing art and design =]

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.