Turn on thread page Beta

are there any bleach fans (last one to post is a true bleach fan) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yo dudes are there any people who like bleach

If you want to talk anything about the anime or manga then plzz put it in a spoiler box

thx
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I used to like it a lot, Soul Society arc is in my top 5 favourite animes. However after this arc it has slowly declined into the naruto style formula of dragging things out.

ReputationRep:
    is it
    i love the part when odiheme gets kidnapped and ichigo goes to the other world to save her

ReputationRep:
    I love bleach!!!

ReputationRep:
    Latest Episode was ridiculously awesome !
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Orihime is quite uninteresting to be honest, it felt too much like they were just trying to repeat the soul soictey arc. Things like hyping up the arrancar and then first letting weakling Rukia kill D'Roy so easily then killing a fricking Espada, just got bit too much for me. And after reading the manga, my opinion of it hasn't changed much.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Have any of you watched Deathnote? After watching this my expectations of anime have shot up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacker956)
    yo dudes are there any people who like bleach

If you want to talk anything about the anime or manga then plzz put it in a spoiler box

thx
    I like it, but there are soooooo many plotholes its crazy...
    And Ichigo is the worst Shonen protagonist everrrrr..

(Original post by yoyo462001)
    Orihime is quite unieresting to be honest
    I agree....I hate her so much, I think Kubo wants us to hate her with her "Kuroskai Kurosaki" crap!!! It sucks that she has such an important power otherwise he coulda klled her..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanza)
    I love bleach!!!
    I also love it... dahh everyone here love it. My guess

Yahoo im winning:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I love bleach, but I always have to make sure I'm wearing rubber gloves when I'm using it because I have sensitive skin. Love it though. Great thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katebushfan)
    I love bleach, but I always have to make sure I'm wearing rubber gloves when I'm using it because I have sensitive skin. Love it though. Great thread.

-------------------------------------

Yeah it's pretty good wish they dragged out the last two episodes a bit more, seemed a bit abrupt.

ReputationRep:
    Own3d.

ReputationRep:
    Like Bleach

ReputationRep:
    bleach rulez
    naruto droolz

ReputationRep:
    it turned crap after the soul society arc

ReputationRep:
    i bleached my friends hair once and it went a turqoise/green colour.
    true story.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Never got into anime, mainly because it always seems to be idiots who watch it. Why is that?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely declined in quality after Soul Society (which was one of the finest arcs in shounen IMO). These days the manga just pisses me off with its predictable stupidity and bland art-design - its like Kubo is no longer trying. At least Kishimoto in the Naruto manga occassionally pulls something so completely WTF lulzy that its entertaining!

Saying that the latest Bleach anime episodes have been very entertaining - although now bracing for a return to the mundane :sigh:

I am returning back to bleach, after exams I am on about episode 160 so at the beginning of the arrancar arc, when they are fighting over the city

ReputationRep:
    I've seen it. Thought it was quite good. But then it turned into one of those really long-winded animes with tons of episodes that have nothing to do with the overall plot. I did like the bits in soul society.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.