First Day of 6th Form Watch

This discussion is closed.
BabyAngel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CheesyBeans)
The only dress code we had in our sixth form was no lowcut tops and no t-shirts with offensive slogans. This was because many of the guys had f.c.uk tops.
That's pretty much how everyone interprets ours, although apparently the head would have had us all dressing like monks and nuns before the sixth form council stepped in. The actual dress code is really detailed, but one teacher neatly summerised it as "if you can see through it, up it, or down it, then it's not allowed!"
Mata
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by amie)
Ah, they said that for both the years I was there! It won't happen, the sixth formers will kick up too much of a fuss.

Actually when I was in Yr 12, they held an assembly in which each of the senior prefects wore a different suit and we had to decide which one we preferred as a uniform! Of course, everyone chose 'no suit' and got pretty irate about it. It was then they told us it was an April Fools!

I think it was Stratton that planned that one, so I don't think they're very serious about bringing it in. Besides, if they do you'll have left by then
That's quite a relief... I'm chairperson of the committee this year so all I hear is, "uniform bla bla bla flipflops bla bla bla shoulders bla bla bla". We heard about that April Fools, sounds quite funny as it wasn't us being subjected to it.

Stratton is evil. Seriously, she really is. She's like... a really nasty thing that I can't think of right now.
mattyboi2k8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Had enrolment today, not to mortifying.
Got my nus card , so I'm happy.
Chocolatefudge
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When I started 6th form everyone wore jeans/denim skirts and Tshirts. However by the end of my 2 years a new rule was introduced: tops must meet trousers! This was to deal with girls wearing skimpy tops and guys having baggy trousers with boxers showing!
ezza
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
I think we can wear whatever we want, I have my reistration day tomorrow, so I hope so.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ComebackQueen)
whats every one wearing for their first day-with 5 days 2 go u mussa come up with something by now

also...does your school have a dress code for 6th form?
Oh god. :rolleyes:
mattyboi2k8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was thinking oh god!
Why plan, just wear what inspires you that day.
Dark and Lovely
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by kacas)
I was thinking oh god!
Why plan, just wear what inspires you that day.
lol that would work but i dont have time in the morning to pick out an outfit and then go iron it-thats for the night before

i cant help but plan it gives me plenty of time to change ma mind see
mattyboi2k8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
So you planning, then changing your mind.....warrants the planning pointless!???
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my school starts tomorrow and im going to be wearing a pair of jeans, a halterneck black top with a pale pink blouse over it. looks really nice. school doesnt allow flip flops, too much shoulder or bellies...(thank god lol )
Dark and Lovely
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by kacas)
So you planning, then changing your mind.....warrants the planning pointless!???
i cant find where i said that-i obviously meant planning gives me time to change my mind if need be

i dont intend on being late for school on ma 1st day cuz i dont like how wot i jus picked out looks so then pickin again

anyways drop this convo its pointless!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1018)
79.16%
Leave (268)
20.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed