evening pool offers/interviews

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jess
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
to all the people who have an offer or more interviews, firstly well done, secondly - did they all come in the evening? - does this mean colleges are not ringing during the day?
Jess
Rep:
?
i think i've had it now - loads of people have now heard from the pool so i'm going to try and forget about it now, thanks for all your help
Sazzle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't give up yet, my friend last year didn't hear until WELL after this time, she had given up too but got in.
Jess
Rep:
?
thanks for being supportive but the interviews start on the 8th so I think if anyone had wanted me they would have rung today. If it is 1/5 who get in then there are already loads of people on here who have offers so i'm gonna give up now
Sazzle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wasn't being particularly supportive just telling you what happened in one case. I think my friend's interview was on the Friday of this equivilant week last year, she was rung on the Wednesday night (and she lived in Northern Ireland) and travelled on the Thursday.

You could also receive an offer by letter.

When is the date they told you a final decision would be made?
Jess
Rep:
?
they said they will write at the end of january if nobody wants me - that'll be a fun letter!
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Same here. I think I'll give up.

Unless of course they come in the evening?
paymaster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
All the pool seems to have done is made me consider reapplying... something I'd never really given much thought to before. Hopefully some nice offers from other unis will take my mind off cam - doesnt help when ur best mate has got 6 offers (inc Imp BBC and Ox AAB)!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads