Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello again...

I sent my application for Butler Court and they responded me that I had to pay for the room bond 150pounds until the deadline of 11/8. I sent the money at 2/8 but I don’t receive either a mail or my card back. I don’t know if this is normal, that’s why I ask you if anybody have received the receipt back.

Thnx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siable)
    Hello again...

I sent my application for Butler Court and they responded me that I had to pay for the room bond 150pounds until the deadline of 11/8. I sent the money at 2/8 but I don’t receive either a mail or my card back. I don’t know if this is normal, that’s why I ask you if anybody have received the receipt back.

Thnx
    Call Accomodation services up on +441509 222258 and ask them.

ReputationRep:
    hey me too! im staying in butler court.. not heard anything yet

ReputationRep:
    i sent mine off and got a reply within a few days (that postcard thing) saying that they had received my room bond.

ReputationRep:
    yeah and mine. ur supposed to send it recorded delivery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_jim2)
    hey me too! im staying in butler court.. not heard anything yet
    All sounds a bit dodgy to me, but then again it sounds very characteristic of Imago 'cos they're gay!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.