Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revenged)
    "Dude. where's my car"

Perhaps more your level :cool: !
    If you think you are making fun of me, you aint. As "Dude, Wheres my Car?" is possibly one of the funniest movies made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    If you think you are making fun of me, you aint. As "Dude, Wheres my Car?" is possibly one of the funniest movies made.
    "Sweet"

lol, i'm wasn't being serious, i don't even do serious... don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikk)
    It could only have been meant as a compliment! Obviously! :cool: :p:
    im not sayin that :p:
    im just sayin i call my mum a "t vv a t" sometimes, but that doesnt mean itihnk shes a pregnant fish, people just say things in the heat of the moment and may not actually mean it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    if she does it again, call her a cocknose
    Me and my sis have become obsessed with him! She broke her nose in a car accident and it looks well dodgy, so she started calling herself that. Then we were in a shopping centre and a man was making seasame street balloon animals and she asked him to make an orange Elmo with a big pink nose, it's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, I laughed dso hard I nearly broke my ribs.

That makes me sound like such a geek, though I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpali)
    Geeks are cool. :p:

Check out post no. 6 on http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t143890-3.html
    there are geeks... then there are those geeks that take it tooooo far lol.. but having said that when ur in that environment (i might have been there once or twice in my life) u feel comfortable and all ur real feelings come out.......aaahhhhh lol jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Jo-x)
    My mum called me a Yuppy once - I have no idea what the hell that is! :confused:
    Read 'cookie-cutter'. It means you're into pastry.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.