The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Get a knife, then see who can cut off the largest numbers of fingers before quitting. The most fingers off get the first choice of room, second most second choice.. and so forth.
Number the rooms, put the numbers on a bit of paper and put them in an envelope. Whichever number you pull out is the room you get.

If you want to make it even fairer, draw straws to see who gets to pick a number first.
can't u just go and choose. or would you argue?
Aphotic Cosmos
Number the rooms, put the numbers on a bit of paper and put them in an envelope. Whichever number you pull out is the room you get.

If you want to make it even fairer, draw straws to see who gets to pick a number first.

This

And then allow trades if people want

We were lucky, everyone had different favourite rooms so noone argued :yep:
Reply 5
who can hold a piece of ice or coal in his hand longest.
Reply 6
Fight to the death
Reply 7
A group of my sister's mates had a set amount of time (say 24 hours) to get the furthest distance from the house as they could. Whoever got the furthest (with photo evidence) got to pick first, the second furthest picked second etc. I thought that was quite cool, although if you really wanted to win it could get expensive :P
Whoever is willing to ingest the largest amount of cocaine in one sitting wins.
Reply 9
Grow up and just pick one.

Or joust on a tightrope, whatever.
Reply 10
Set up a race/obstacle course around the street your house is on. Use a pistol to start the race.
While your friends are racing move your things into one of the rooms ::holmes::
Reply 11
Get a pack of cards. Whoever gets the highest card gets first pick, second highest gets second pick and so on...
biosoph
Set up a race/obstacle course around the street your house is on. Use a pistol to start the race.
While your friends are racing move your things into one of the rooms ::holmes::

haha i like this one lol...i would have given you rep but i am done for today...tomorrow if i remember :p:
Reply 13
Well it doesn't matter, cs I got one of the worst rooms haha. We just picked out of a hat in the end.

Latest