The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wasn't aware it was a game.

I remember someone at my old school started a rumour that some guy had done it, then lied about who started it when the guy got angry and blamed his friend, so he got his teeth knocked out for doing nothing wrong.

So in answer to your question:

Buhdunno
:puke:
I don't see how any guy could get any satisfaction from seeing another man ingest his semen be it on a biscuit or not.

:lolwut:
Reply 4
Someone explain the game? Like how do you lose :P
Reply 5
Ahh good ole' boarding school shenanigans. A bit of soggy biscuit hurt nobody
Reply 6
CuteStar*

Stand in a circle. Masturbate onto a biscuit in the middle. Last one to jizz eats it.
The ledgend of the soggy biscuit. I alway's thought it was a myth. I certainly never heard of anyone doing it whilst I was at school.
Reply 8
My friend's brother had a version where the loser had to bake it into a cheesecake and serve it to his family.
Reply 9
illusionz
Stand in a circle. Masturbate onto a biscuit in the middle. Last one to jizz eats it.

Ugh, my friend told me about this years ago. Sounds extremely gay.
CuteStar*

The last person to shoot his load on the biscuit has to eat it all...:eek3:
I wanna play!!!!
sounds like a fun game though, until you gotta eat it...
in_vogue
My friend's brother had a version where the loser had to bake it into a cheesecake and serve it to his family.

That's better than consuming that horrible mix yourself :p:
Reply 13
illusionz

Surely it would be the first one to jizz eats it? Not being able to last very long isnt something to celebrate. Then again maybe its a competition of their masturbation skills. The ones who know what to do with their dick best win and the worst one loses.

Reply 14
It's a myth of course. At least it started out as a made-up story but no doubt someone somewhere has tried it for unfathomable reasons.
jumpingjesusholycow
I don't see how any guy could get any satisfaction from seeing another man ingest his semen be it on a biscuit or not.

It's not meant to be sexual enjoyment, it's meant to be degrading for the loser, I guess it may provide cheap thrills to some 11-15 year old guy.
Reply 16
The last person eats it because if it was the first people wouldn't bring their A ******* game
Apparently someone at my school did it on a DoE camping trip, and the poor sod who had to eat it was traumatised for days. It wasn't even a nice biscuit, it was a cream cracker. No idea how you actually play it though.
Saddam Hussein
It's called soggy biscuit. Tariq Aziz, I and my super friends used to play it.

Let me guess, they all had to let the great old dog Saddam win :mad:
Reply 19
Lexi99
Surely it would be the first one to jizz eats it? Not being able to last very long isnt something to celebrate. Then again maybe its a competition of their masturbation skills. The ones who know what to do with their dick best win and the worst one loses.

Agreed, it would be an achievement if you were the last of a group of males standing looking at each other. Soggy Biscuit - The Good Ol' Days :yep:

Latest