oh clever me *clap* *clap* [Found a nice bf just before uni starts :(] Watch

This discussion is closed.
mi55_amy
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by embelina)
ok, after about a year of trying to find a truly nice guy, i have finally found one.....2 weeks before i move away to uni!
iv ALWAYS said i wanna be single wen i go to uni, for many reason...eg, im a big flirt, i dont wanna be missing anyone too much....so why did i hav to go and meet such a great guy now??! grrrr :mad:
my friends are all advising me to just have fun with this guy...he can come and visit me as its only an hour away and we cud stay in touch...but im starting to like him more and more...man, life is hard!
Well.... im guna b original here (not!) im in the same kind of situation - met sum1 on hol, livs far away from me n met up wiv him again wen bak in england. he lives an hour away from the uni im goin to in sept!! i fort id wana b single too wen i go uni -jus av to see how it goes i guess!
Irrational Pi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm in a similar situation

Met this guy, we get on realllyyy well together, known him for about 8 months, but he's only just broken up with his ex (and it went **very** nastily, his ex brings a whole new meaning to 'possessive and arrogant'); we've kinda been drifting together over the last few months, but he's off to college now, and I'm off to uni.

So yeah.... What we'll probably end up doing is not mentioning anything about 'going out', for a few weeks at least, see what happens at uni/college, and if we feel it'll work, especially with the greater distance (we live an hour away at the moment, but it'll be 3 when I'm at uni), we'll have a go at it
devilgirl999
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
cant believe people moaning over the fact that they got someone
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by devilgirl999)
cant believe people moaning over the fact that they got someone
likewise.
jayrox
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
likewise.
its overrated! i get quite attached like i am now and then theres always the fear of them finding someone else for me! no good.
marcusfox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I always find myself looking for someone better than the one before, which is surprisingly difficult. Trouble is, when I find them, they decide otherwise.

Marcus
sugarplumc
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol sorry to be so unoriginal, but I'm in the same situation! The only thing that makes things slightly better is that we'll both be at the same uni after my gap year, and during my gap year we'll only be about an hour apart. We've only been going out a few weeks though I've liked him for months and months. I really hope it works out because I've never liked anyone this much before!
Cat!
Report 13 years ago
to be honest have fun but the likliness of it workin is way slim...my boyf of a year and a half moved to oxford for uni last year and we vowed to stay together...it worked for about 6 months but it got really difficult and called it a day. It aint easy, and were stil great mates and i love him to pieces, but a long distance relationship is really difcult, especially while on of you are off meetin new people at uni. Im off to university this year, so ive made sure im hapily single so i can have my own fun! lol! but if you really like him, follow your heart...
TheVlad
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I thought this was a thread about gonorrhoea.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (50)
73.53%
Leave (18)
26.47%

Watched Threads