Turn on thread page Beta
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    If you want more information from the real diehards I usually decamp to http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/ as the date draws nearer (there is a forum for reading and leeds and almost every other festival - the glasto one is the best though )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Well I hear that at reading it is possible to hop on a bus into the town centre and use the nicer facilities there (whereas in glasto the nearest town is a long long way away and the local village doesn't have any public loos).

At glasto there is one set of proper toilets up at a quite end of the site - they flush and everything...although the cleanest toilets on site are the water aid squat toilets...because everyone cleans up after themselves :hippyvibes:
    i think if i did go to leeds/reading i'd stay in a hotel even if it'll be expensive

ReputationRep:
    Leeds sucks, Reading rules.

My friend went to leeds one year, and was in one of the portaloos during the notorious riots that took place. The loo was pushed over with him inside it, the door fell against the ground and he was trapped inside, covered with poo for five minutes before anyone got him out! YUK!

Reading is way better. Better atmosphere and people. I'm going to Reading again this year, last year it was great!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone go to Reading last year? Remember Hulk Hogan mania and Good Charlotte getting about 5000 bottles thrown at them!?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.