This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
go on to this website. go to me on the left menu then dear dish-it somewhere near the middle then click more articles. take a look at the articles with dear dish-it before it. its mad!

www.kidzworld.com

kids as young as 12 r goin on about how they want and need sex. or how they like a lad and need to have sex with him to go on with a will to live! its mad! what dya all think of this?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
go on to this website. go to me on the left menu then dear dish-it somewhere near the middle then click more articles. take a look at the articles with dear dish-it before it. its mad!

www.kidzworld.com

kids as young as 12 r goin on about how they want and need sex. or how they like a lad and need to have sex with him to go on with a will to live! its mad! what dya all think of this?
It is the way the world is going, and also I'm guessing a few of those aren't really 12. The best thing to do is properly educate kids on the ethics and dangers of sex. It does work if done properly. Sadly the schools attempt to do so over here was a bit of a joke. Telling us how to put a condom on. Still, they get worn so its some achievement I guess.
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

www.kidzworld.com

Sadly, it's not really surprising
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

www.kidzworld.com

why complain

very young in deed
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Sadly, it's not really surprising
Indeed. very sad.
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It is the way the world is going, and also I'm guessing a few of those aren't really 12. The best thing to do is properly educate kids on the ethics and dangers of sex. It does work if done properly. Sadly the schools attempt to do so over here was a bit of a joke. Telling us how to put a condom on. Still, they get worn so its some achievement I guess.
I don't know if proper education on the ethics and dangers of sex is the answer.

I think about my Dad's generation. Zero sex education at school but a lot less teen pregnancies and STD's than today.

Teaching kids to put a condom on a banana doesn't seem to have got us very far.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
why complain

very young in deed
Complain because it just isn't right. There is a reason that the age of consent is 16. By that age the maturity and knowledge of the consequences should be well recognised by the individual.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
why complain

very young in deed
not wantin to sound prudish or whatever the word is, but its ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!

apart from that where is the childhood!? and "i dumped my boyf coz the guy i liked more said if i did hed go out with me for one day. and he said hed have sex with me too. now he hates me and my boyfriend wont even speak to me. im 13" and the same goes for some weirdo 17 year old!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the reason that young kids are talknig about sex is that they keep hearing about it from their older brothers/sisters. my mate is a complete **** (i mean that in the best possible way) because he is always flirting with girls cos he knows he can get them. And he is making is brother just like him.

The school system isn't helping either cos i've heard they've started giving sex education to kids as young as 7.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
the reason that young kids are talknig about sex is that they keep hearing about it from their older brothers/sisters. my mate is a complete **** (i mean that in the best possible way) because he is always flirting with girls cos he knows he can get them. And he is making is brother just like him.

The school system isn't helping either cos i've heard they've started giving sex education to kids as young as 7.
Yup, as young as 5 in some cases I've come across. It is sad. There is nothing wrong with sex, but I do believe in the age of consent and its setting at 16. There should be no such thing as a 13-14yr old girl getting pregnant. Then again it really shouldn't happen before the age of 18-19, or in some exceptions 17.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Yup, as young as 5 in some cases I've come across.
you dirty man...
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you dirty man...
Lol.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you dirty man...
erm elpaw, I'm talking seriously on this one mate. I was a Cub Scout Leader and they are aged 8-10 years old. It was quite interesting to hear a kid describe to me what sex education should be, based solely upon what his pre-school teacher had taught him.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.12%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.54%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (129)
37.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (35)
10.09%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
5.48%

Watched Threads