This discussion is closed.
Sixfootsam
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What exams does everyone have this month? I got Maths and physics but whatdat is the physics one on???? any ideas???
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i have my chemistry this friday. and i still haven't done my revision.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Check the board's website, they should have the dates for the exams on there.
*dave*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sixfootsam)
What exams does everyone have this month? I got Maths and physics but whatdat is the physics one on???? any ideas???
P2?

Me too.
edufly
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sixfootsam)
I have edexcel p1 this thursday and then p2 10 days after as well as having BUS4 a day after.

p2 is not a very hard paper, its just that its very intensive and has a lot involved.

Also, is any1 else here annoyed at the fact that if we fail one of these retakes then we'll have to retake the whole of that AS in june. So if i flop p2 this jan then I'l have 2 repeat p1,p2 and s1 in june (as well as A2) which will be a killer.

Ahhh! Instead of s3 we'll have to learn m1 in 4 months. Can any1 tell me if m1 is not too difficult and is it a 4 month course?
scotton
Report 16 years ago
I have psychology this Friday, which is a bummer. I have revised for only half of the paper, which should prove interesting.

Then at some point I have Geography and General Studies papers. Apart from that It's plain sailing. *Chuh*

Good luck to everyone with exams!

Sarah xxx
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have DD1 and S2 (Maths), on the 16th and 19th respectively.

Time to knuckle down to some revision me thinks.
JaF
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
Ahhh! Instead of s3 we'll have to learn m1 in 4 months. Can any1 tell me if m1 is not too difficult and is it a 4 month course?
M1 is a complete joke if you do physics. Otherwise its just a joke.
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JaF)
M1 is a complete joke if you do physics. Otherwise its just a joke.
Nah! M1 is harder than all the modules Ive finished so far, P1P2M1S1S2 ... I havnt finished P3 yet tho, so I dont know about that one.

The main prob in M1 is vectors. Which is like, the first chapter.
CasperUK
Report 16 years ago
there are no AS January exams, unless you are all talking about re-sits?
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CasperUK)
Mine aren't re-sits.
Stuart J
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CasperUK)

There is in our college! Mainly re-sits tho but I know people that have chosen to take some of their AS exams now rather than June.
Stuart J
Report 16 years ago
It is better to get a few units out the way in Jan anyway myst depend on the college
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Stuart J)
It is better to get a few units out the way in Jan anyway myst depend on the college
I'm doing Further Maths modules now, just to ease the pain in the summer.

Otherwise, I'd be taking 5 maths modules, when combined with those from single maths - which would be a fairly ominous prospect.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well i have...p1,p2,p3,m1,m2,d1
life is sucked out of me........lol
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
well i have...p1,p2,p3,m1,m2,d1
life is sucked out of me........lol
Ouch.
JaF
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The further maths course at my school is m1,p1,s1 in the first year. Then M2,M3,P2,P3,P4,P5,P6,S2,S3 in the second year. :eek:
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JaF)
The further maths course at my school is m1,p1,s1 in the first year. Then M2,M3,P2,P3,P4,P5,P6,S2,S3 in the second year. :eek:
No offence to your school....but isn't that a bit stupid?? What's the point in cramming 3/4 of the course into half of the course length??

G
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have History (unit 1), Economics (The Market System) and Maths (D1) next week.
darknessishope
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hm...I have a resit on education for sociology this thursday, IT re-sits er..sometime (I do have the dates somewhere, just honestly can't remember them this current time), the rest of my exams are near the end of the month and are A2. At least June won't have so many exams :-)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (91)
22.14%
No (320)
77.86%

Watched Threads