Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who saw it? That woman was sooo fat! I cant believe she was happy with the way she looked, she couldnt even walk. It must be like tortue inside her body, I feel well sorry for her.

ReputationRep:
    same as skinny people who just look minging and are just as unhealthy as a fat person

ReputationRep:
    I saw it.

But if she's happy, she's happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabzp)
    I saw it.

But if she's happy, she's happy.

She's lying. Sorry, but she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tobias)
    Precisely. There is no way she could possibly be happy with her physical condition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tobias)
    she can be happy with her weight it shouldn't be such a big deal in the first place

ReputationRep:
    I'd worry about the health issue if I was her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I'd worry about the health issue if I was her.
    i'm a normal size but i worry about my health as i drink and smoke and never have a good night sleep, but hey everyone is at risk thin or fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    she can be happy with her weight it shouldn't be such a big deal in the first place
    It is a big deal. If she was in the UK her health problems would be costing the taxpayer thousands each year.

ReputationRep:
    However, shes probably kept MacDonalds in business over the last few years, which might balance it out lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    It is a big deal. If she was in the UK her health problems would be costing the taxpayer thousands each year.
    in what way is see doin that to tax payers

ReputationRep:
    in what way is see doin that to tax payers
    i think that says

in what way is she doing that to taxpayers

well, since we have the NHS which is funded for by taxpayers, her treatment would come from taxpayers money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    i think that says

well, since we have the NHS which is funded for by taxpayers, her treatment would come from taxpayers money.
    so there isn't any skinny people out there who suffer from anorexia wasting tax payers money, when all they can do is bloody eat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    i think that says

LOL

Thank God shes in America. I dont think the UK could stomach the bill. The US cosmetic surgeries must be having a whale of a time.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Thank God shes in America. I dont think the UK could stomach the bill. The US cosmetic surgeries must be having a whale of a time.
    no cos all the americans do is eat

ReputationRep:
    so there isn't any skinny people out there who suffer from anorexia wasting tax payers money, when all they can do is bloody eat
    I think youll find that obesity costs the NHS far more than anorexia does. Also, anorexia has a far greater psychological cause than overeating. In the majority of cases, obese people are just greedy and eat too much.

Those on the programme were absolutely shameless though. That man who eats 'all you can eat' every night was a joke.

ReputationRep:
    I think youll find that obesity costs the NHS far more than anorexia does. Also, anorexia has a far greater psychological cause than overeating. In the majority of cases, obese people are just greedy and eat too much.

Those on the programme were absolutely shameless though. That man who eats 'all you can eat' every night was a joke.
    ey if i can have eat all you want things i'll be there in a flash, but here you really dont get that, and large people can be large because of something in their bodies which doesn't let them lose weight but alot of normal people out there dont understand that

ReputationRep:
    ey if i can have eat all you want things i'll be there in a flash, but here you really dont get that, and large people can be large because of something in their bodies which doesn't let them lose weight but alot of normal people out there dont understand that
    actually, medical reasons like that are quite rare.

ReputationRep:
    Anorexia is a medical condition affecting the mind it isnt as simple as just eating, although in some cases of obesity it is compulsive eating and is also an addicition in a lot of cases the trend in America is due to too much junk food and bad diet. Hopefully if we follow this trend in the UK the government will make some move towards introducing a healthy eating campaign, maybe making cookery or nutrition compulsary in schools.
    Did anyone hear about that baby that died a while ago because the mother was only feeding the child ready meals not realising that the high salt content was unsuitable for children. People need to be educated about what they should and shouldnt eat on a regular basis, a lot of people dont know basic nutritional information.

ReputationRep:
    In most overweight people it isnt a medical problem with losing weight very few people have glandular or metabolic problems which lead to weight gain. Maybe some kind medically minded person could find some stats.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.