The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because I haven't met a guy I want to date. Damn rural areas :frown:
loonyplatypus

This. And the fact that when I do meet guys I like they're either unavailable or not interested.
And I freeze up when talking to guys I'm really attracted to.

:sigh:
All the emos with low self esteem will be drawn to this thread like moths to a flame.

Here is a summary of what is to follow

- girls with profile pics will say "cos im ugly an no one wants me :frown:" then there will be replies along the lines of "no ur not ugly ur gorgeous" and the odd desperate guy going "give me a call :wink: "

- then the bitter guys will come on and say "because apparently girls don't want a guy who is kind, caring and thoughtful like me, all they want is guys who treat em mean" and the thread will drift into the standard TSR thread
-
KG*
'Cause I choose to be so. Plus, all the guys round here arn't worth even talking to really...

look further afield?
Reply 5
thruyourfaketan
look further afield?

Tried that unfortunately. Didn't really work.
Reply 6
Cos when I go to Uni, the chances are she won't be going to the same one. I don't do well with LDRs.
Reply 7
MagicNMedicine
All the emos with low self esteem will be drawn to this thread like moths to a flame.

- girls with profile pics will say "cos im ugly an no one wants me :frown:" then there will be replies along the lines of "no ur not ugly ur gorgeous" and the odd desperate guy going "give me a call :wink: "

- then the bitter guys will come on and say "because apparently girls don't want a guy who is kind, caring and thoughtful like me, all they want is guys who treat em mean" and the thread will drift into the standard TSR thread
-

So true
Reply 8
MagicNMedicine

-

Haha :rofl:
I love people
Reply 9
loonyplatypus

Same here.
Reply 10
Because I spend far too much time gaming and gambling and drinking and ending up 8mile away from where I live :frown: And revision chubbyness doesn't help ^.^

Nah in all seriousness, not quite sure what the obsession with HAVING to date someone, I at times HATE people (Sounds emo yeh yeh) but i could quite easily go 5weeks without speaking to anyone and be the happiest ever, and with a girlfriend if you go over 2hours your in deep crap xD And more of the fact I've not bothered looking that hard, and leaving it too late to ask someone I quite liked :/
Reply 11
I'm single because my face is slightly repulsive and my body looks dreadfully malnourished [it isn't].
And the sad thing is I'm not even trying to be funny or witty by saying that, it's true.

Edit: I fill the 'emo' category quite nicely - there's another reason why guys won't date me. I'm a whiny bitch.
I'm not :wink:

:getmecoat:
because i like being single
Reply 14
haha i love this forum! Im single cos my last gf almost stressed me into a desmond tutu!

During revision, she called me constantly and said it wasn't working and she didn't think i was revising. So i invited her round to be my guest of honour, she came round and then she said i was only revising cos she was there and she was bored!

I took her out on a saturday and she started moaning im only taking her out cos she's moaning about it! So i f*ucked her one more time n said it was over!! Finished with a 2.1 loool

Women hey!!

loool
Reply 15
:blushing: because im way too shy
I quite like life as it is really!

That's not to say that I wouldn't be prepared to go into a relationship, but I only would if the idea seems better than my current life.
I ain't single just thought it would be interesting to have a look :P

I know a few absolutely beautiful women and I can't believe they manage to stay single, some kist wanna have fun and don't want a serious relationship whilst others don't wanna take the risk again =/

Women eh!
Reply 18
cos im ugly an no one wants me cause apparently girls don't want a guy who is kind, caring and thoughtful like me, all they want is guys who treat em mean :P

nah im single cos i love my summer freedom too much
Guys aren't really showing me interest anymore :erm:

Eh, I'm bogged down with exams at the moment anyway. I will try to see more places when I get some time :biggrin:

Latest