This discussion is closed.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by YouKnewThat!)
Not sure who it was, but they must have had a high post count as I had a fair few points taken off!
I don't really care about the number of rep gems I have. Nor do I care about my post count.

How many rep points do you have now. I have a grey gem in my user CP, the thing is i don't know if it was meant to be good rep or negative rep as the person didn't sign it. I guess i'll never know .
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
i think if you times the rep points by 100 you get their post count. tends to narrow things down.
I'll probably just let it go this time, not too bothered about finding out who it was!
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
How many rep points do you have now. I have a grey gem in my user CP, the thing is i don't know if it was meant to be good rep or negative rep as the person didn't sign it. I guess i'll never know .
I have -5 points
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I have a few grey gems they are people with either neg rep or not enough posts to give pos rep arent they, its a bit of a flaw in the system I would like to know whether they are meant to be positive or negative.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have -5 points
Once you get into the positive it turns green? hmmm....that sounds interesting
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Interesting?
:confused:
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Interesting?
:confused:
Yes, i was hinting that i could change things for you. But i'll give it a few hours as i have to see if there is anyone more worthy of today's rep.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Green with envy?
YouKnewThat!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Yes, i was hinting that i could change things for you. But i'll give it a few hours as i have to see if there is anyone more worthy of today's rep.
That would be good- grey's depressing... the 'nomansland' of the rep system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I care about the rep system or anyting
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Green with envy? I've always been rather partial to the humble ruby personally.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (89)
21.76%
No (320)
78.24%

Watched Threads