Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what colour are we gonna wear next winter??
    thought it was pink but i aint sure..

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean winter '05?

If so... black, dark navy, maybe some deep purple.
    For the folk look: multicolour with lots of red, tan/brown etc.

ReputationRep:
    yep winter 05-06 ..

hehe all the colours i like !! lol just bought a black coat..

ReputationRep:
    favourite model? as in supermodel? alek whek

ReputationRep:
    Alek Wek is lovely!

My favourite model has got to be Erin O'Connor .. but Cintia Dicker is fabulous too, as is Gemma Ward.

Male model- Brad Kroenig.. YUM

ReputationRep:
    Tyra Banks
    Adam Senn
    Michael Gandolfi.

ReputationRep:
    Female Model-Liya Kibede, heather marks-if uve see the dior fall shows shes the one in the black and white striped poncho/kaftan fur outfit and lily cole

Male Model-Tyson Beckford, umm any guy who models for sean john actually

ReputationRep:
    kate moss
    lily cole

ReputationRep:
    that gisele girl
    and this girl called audrey linsey or something, used to model for chanel.

ReputationRep:
    Adriana Lima

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairygirl21)
    Adriana Lima
    oh yes.

Funny, I was flicking through the channels, and stopped on FTV (well it said 'midnight hot', didn't it). I says to myself, "I'm gonna stay here all night until I see that girl". And who was the first one to walk down the catwalk?

ReputationRep:
    Adriana Lima
    Shes beautifal.

I also think daria, gemma ward and Jeisa Chiminazzo (cos she looks like me lol) r beautifal

ReputationRep:
    Erin O'Connor

ReputationRep:
    I used to find Melanie Sykes, from Manchester, quite inspiring. She has a friendly aura about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    I used to find Melanie Sykes, from Manchester, quite inspiring. She has a friendly aura about her.
    oh danni bella nooooo! she is so annoying, she does a show with this guy who is also extremely annoying, and she advertises dandruff! you can't like her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    oh danni bella nooooo! she is so annoying, she does a show with this guy who is also extremely annoying, and she advertises dandruff! you can't like her
    Ok Well where I live, we know close to nothing about her - I prolly saw her in a hair mag a while ago and found her pretty :p: But if she has an annoying personality, my 'fave model' vote will just have to go to Perthonian Gemma Ward instead (adorable! ), but it was a tough choice btw her and other Western Australian model Siobhan Parekh :love:

Now I sound like some sort of lesbian Well you know what I mean, who I find inspiring :rolleyes: lol lol, when they don't irritate me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Sarah Murdoch nee O'Hare and Tara Moss (shes older but i have always adored her)

ReputationRep:
    ANYA LAHIRI is lovely ..really beautiful..(ex precious)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to change my mind here (but such is life in the world of fashion ), but would like to nominate Megan Gale as my fave model of the moment :cool: She inspires me, something different yet elegant and energetic - all at the same time

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    hm. My favorite model of all time is Twiggy, current is Gemma Ward.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.