Devonshire Courtyard - anyone else? Watch

This discussion is closed.
juliusthemonkey
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by babynessontoast)
Oooh i might be moving in a bit later now...dunno if I wanna wait til the sat tho
Hey, sorry about the delay but the website didnt seem to work for the past two days! tetty i cant come up on the wednesday, prob drop of sme stuff next weekend now cus my dad cant get a day off in the week! i think our flats all girls, someone said DC is split into girls n boys flats....Aw, babyness you coming on saturday now?
SianyLou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by juliusthemonkey)
Hey, sorry about the delay but the website didnt seem to work for the past two days! tetty i cant come up on the wednesday, prob drop of sme stuff next weekend now cus my dad cant get a day off in the week! i think our flats all girls, someone said DC is split into girls n boys flats....Aw, babyness you coming on saturday now?
Nope - still Thursday. Turned out my mum's appointment was Thursday (much panic ensued lol), but she's gonna try and either cancel it or change it to Friday. So either way I'll be up before the weekend. If I'm anything like I am now, I'll just wanna get up there!!!!
tetty
Report 13 years ago
No probs julius... i wonder if any of the other 5 will have moved in by wednesday... i can't wait to have a snoop round our flat!
juliusthemonkey
(Original post by tetty)
No probs julius... i wonder if any of the other 5 will have moved in by wednesday... i can't wait to have a snoop round our flat!
i know, itll be so nice to get settled in though! im realli curious about who the other five are now..! :rolleyes:
tetty
Report 13 years ago
oooooh i know! 8 girls all in one flat hehe- i foresee some pretty funny rows!
juliusthemonkey
(Original post by tetty)
oooooh i know! 8 girls all in one flat hehe- i foresee some pretty funny rows!
aw, i hope not...though it is a lot of people to be sharing one kitchen i think. thank god for ensuites! im sure itll be ok, though i just rang DC to ask about a few things and flat 63 is on the top floor and there are no lifts! arghhh.... it seems we'll have to get tv licences straight away too, because he said theres 5 sky tv channels which you only get once youve got a licence...
SianyLou
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
aw, i hope not...though it is a lot of people to be sharing one kitchen i think. thank god for ensuites! im sure itll be ok, though i just rang DC to ask about a few things and flat 63 is on the top floor and there are no lifts! arghhh.... it seems we'll have to get tv licences straight away too, because he said theres 5 sky tv channels which you only get once youve got a licence...
I just hope to GOD that it's not too hot a day when we all move in. I'll just wanna collapse and die me thinks! Also...me and Tetty have a long enough walk to lectures. We'll waste away when combining so much exercise with so little food (due to the fact that neither of us can cook lol)
juliusthemonkey
I just hope to GOD that it's not too hot a day when we all move in. I'll just wanna collapse and die me thinks! Also...me and Tetty have a long enough walk to lectures. We'll waste away when combining so much exercise with so little food (due to the fact that neither of us can cook lol)
i hope its not too many floors though! when i rang he said that on the weekends there will be people around to help you move stuff up the stairs... aw no wasting away, i can cook and im sure there are buses going to lectures...
SianyLou
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i hope its not too many floors though! when i rang he said that on the weekends there will be people around to help you move stuff up the stairs... aw no wasting away, i can cook and im sure there are buses going to lectures...
U got MSN!? Its much easier chatting on here than being the TSR Flat 63 Elite lol
juliusthemonkey
U got MSN!? Its much easier chatting on here than being the TSR Flat 63 Elite lol

yup, i know what you mean!

have just pm'd you my email so hope to spk 2 you later on
Christy Lianne
Report 13 years ago
Im moving into room 5 this saturday. I went to look at our flat yesterday, its decent compared to other accomodation i've seen. The kitchen has a seating bit and a dining area. The bedrooms need lots of girly things bringing to make them more homely though.
MAIN_HOON_NA
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Christy Lianne)
Im moving into room 5 this saturday. I went to look at our flat yesterday, its decent compared to other accomodation i've seen. The kitchen has a seating bit and a dining area. The bedrooms need lots of girly things bringing to make them more homely though.
which flat u in?
Christy Lianne
Report 13 years ago
I'm in Room 5 in Flat 63. Are you going to be in Devonshire Courtyard too ?
mydoorbell
Report 13 years ago
Hi im new and Devonshire courtyard too! Flat 39, English Lit. No idea when im moving in lol but im in yorkshire anyway so its not too far
SianyLou
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yay Christy! Where you from? So we have half our flatmates online, what are the chances?!?!
Christy Lianne
Report 13 years ago
Im from Lincolnshire. I wonder who the other four are... hope they're nice.
Are you more excited or nervous about moving?

Yay Christy! Where you from? So we have half our flatmates online, what are the chances?!?!
SianyLou
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im from Lincolnshire. I wonder who the other four are... hope they're nice.
Are you more excited or nervous about moving?
I'm happy now I know you're already gonna be settled by the time I move in!!!! But...I'm quite nervous at the same time.
Christy Lianne
Report 13 years ago
well, i'll be there this time tommorrow. hopefully someone else will be there too!! look forward to seeing you when you arrive. x

I'm happy now I know you're already gonna be settled by the time I move in!!!! But...I'm quite nervous at the same time.
juliusthemonkey
well, i'll be there this time tommorrow. hopefully someone else will be there too!! look forward to seeing you when you arrive. x
hey christy, ill proabably be dropping a few things on sunday so hope to see you then... im in room8
tetty
Report 13 years ago
omg another flat 63-er?! that is so weird! i cant 4 of us have met in here lol! hey Christy- im in room 4... so next door to you
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1236)
79.59%
Leave (317)
20.41%

Watched Threads