im a man and i really hate football anyone else feel the same?

Watch
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This thread was made 10 years ago and people are still answering it.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StopRightThere)
This thread was made 10 years ago and people are still answering it.
Yeah, even ten years after the thread was made people who hate football still exist. This is a timeless evergreen.
Gaddafi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
I missed cricket greatly during the summer, but did not miss football.
Absl, I could not agree more. We did have some cricket though tbf with Eng vs PK
Gaddafi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Let’s all agree that they are both mind-numbingly boring.
No.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Let’s all agree that they are both mind-numbingly boring.
All sports are boring.

I'd rather make bets watching paint dry.
Last edited by Bio 7; 1 month ago
username5507642
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LUKEATFOREST.....People are allowed their own opinion, the fact that your reply is so harsh and directed at someone and others like the thread starter just makes you a complete moron. Just because you don't agree on the thread, why are you going out of your way writing something so offensive about someone who shares a different opinion to you? You say people who claim to hate football only say it for attention...... How is that getting any attention?? Your comments make no sense at all. Just because I dont like certain foods or certain clothes dont mean im looking for attention...... its a personal preference. Unlike exactly what your doing.... Going online to chat **** and abuse someone you don't even know about their harmless opinions about a sport... To me, that makes you the attention seeker, so you really have contradicted yourself writing that piece of crap reply to this thread.Just to add, I hate football as its a bunch of pretty boys rapping a ball around and over exaggerating and making out they got a serious injury when someone steps on their foot. Rugby is a real man's sport, separates the men from the boys. Football fans are yobs and morons. Also I dont know you in person but after your comments, I hate you too.To the guy who actually wrote this thread.... I am also one of the guys out there who HATE football.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stewie2501)
LUKEATFOREST.....People are allowed their own opinion, the fact that your reply is so harsh and directed at someone and others like the thread starter just makes you a complete moron. Just because you don't agree on the thread, why are you going out of your way writing something so offensive about someone who shares a different opinion to you? You say people who claim to hate football only say it for attention...... How is that getting any attention?? Your comments make no sense at all. Just because I dont like certain foods or certain clothes dont mean im looking for attention...... its a personal preference. Unlike exactly what your doing.... Going online to chat **** and abuse someone you don't even know about their harmless opinions about a sport... To me, that makes you the attention seeker, so you really have contradicted yourself writing that piece of crap reply to this thread.Just to add, I hate football as its a bunch of pretty boys rapping a ball around and over exaggerating and making out they got a serious injury when someone steps on their foot. Rugby is a real man's sport, separates the men from the boys. Football fans are yobs and morons. Also I dont know you in person but after your comments, I hate you too.To the guy who actually wrote this thread.... I am also one of the guys out there who HATE football.
I played rugby and it is full of *******s, especially those from proper rugby (union) schools.

We played one of the private schools in Blackpool and one of the props pissed himself in the scrum and then the fly half ran around pissing on his team mates in the showers, before doing forward rolls in his own piss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.37%
I don't have everything I need (308)
43.63%

Watched Threads