im a man and i really hate football anyone else feel the same?

Watch this thread
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Let’s all agree that they are both mind-numbingly boring.
All sports are boring.

I'd rather make bets watching paint dry.
Last edited by Bio 7; 1 year ago
username5507642
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
LUKEATFOREST.....People are allowed their own opinion, the fact that your reply is so harsh and directed at someone and others like the thread starter just makes you a complete moron. Just because you don't agree on the thread, why are you going out of your way writing something so offensive about someone who shares a different opinion to you? You say people who claim to hate football only say it for attention...... How is that getting any attention?? Your comments make no sense at all. Just because I dont like certain foods or certain clothes dont mean im looking for attention...... its a personal preference. Unlike exactly what your doing.... Going online to chat **** and abuse someone you don't even know about their harmless opinions about a sport... To me, that makes you the attention seeker, so you really have contradicted yourself writing that piece of crap reply to this thread.Just to add, I hate football as its a bunch of pretty boys rapping a ball around and over exaggerating and making out they got a serious injury when someone steps on their foot. Rugby is a real man's sport, separates the men from the boys. Football fans are yobs and morons. Also I dont know you in person but after your comments, I hate you too.To the guy who actually wrote this thread.... I am also one of the guys out there who HATE football.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Stewie2501)
LUKEATFOREST.....People are allowed their own opinion, the fact that your reply is so harsh and directed at someone and others like the thread starter just makes you a complete moron. Just because you don't agree on the thread, why are you going out of your way writing something so offensive about someone who shares a different opinion to you? You say people who claim to hate football only say it for attention...... How is that getting any attention?? Your comments make no sense at all. Just because I dont like certain foods or certain clothes dont mean im looking for attention...... its a personal preference. Unlike exactly what your doing.... Going online to chat **** and abuse someone you don't even know about their harmless opinions about a sport... To me, that makes you the attention seeker, so you really have contradicted yourself writing that piece of crap reply to this thread.Just to add, I hate football as its a bunch of pretty boys rapping a ball around and over exaggerating and making out they got a serious injury when someone steps on their foot. Rugby is a real man's sport, separates the men from the boys. Football fans are yobs and morons. Also I dont know you in person but after your comments, I hate you too.To the guy who actually wrote this thread.... I am also one of the guys out there who HATE football.
I played rugby and it is full of *******s, especially those from proper rugby (union) schools.

We played one of the private schools in Blackpool and one of the props pissed himself in the scrum and then the fly half ran around pissing on his team mates in the showers, before doing forward rolls in his own piss.
cajK
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I realize this post is 10 years old, but my dislike of football is that the stations force it on everybody at super bowl time removing all the good tv shows,replacing it with football all day football,not that I hate football I Just do not want to watch it, I want the tv stations to realize that not every body likes football and give us a choice of not watching it or not watching itIf people want to watch foot ball they can turn on the sports stations.If people want to watch thier regualar shows they can watch them on the regular networkscome super bowl time I have no choice but to turn off the tv because there is nothing on but football on all stations all dam day long.
Mess.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cajK)
I realize this post is 10 years old, but my dislike of football is that the stations force it on everybody at super bowl time removing all the good tv shows,replacing it with football all day football,not that I hate football I Just do not want to watch it, I want the tv stations to realize that not every body likes football and give us a choice of not watching it or not watching itIf people want to watch foot ball they can turn on the sports stations.If people want to watch thier regualar shows they can watch them on the regular networkscome super bowl time I have no choice but to turn off the tv because there is nothing on but football on all stations all dam day long.
Nobody gives a **** about handegg.
wartsongroin
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LukeatForest)
How can you hate football? It's completely irrational. I do not play many sports, I don't care about them, I don't find them interesting. But I don't hate them, they're just an irrelevance to me. Any of these knobs who come out and say 'ew . . . football. I so hate football' are just attention-seeking little gimps like the thread starter.
Perhaps because every five minutes he has to take a time out while people either talk about or watch football. Perhaps because professional footballers are poor role models and overpaid and the TV rights and profits involved are just examples of nobs who believe in money is everything giving themselves and their ilk a god damned a *******ated round of applause. Perhaps because if you like football, go and play it then.
wartsongroin
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by StopRightThere)
This thread was made 10 years ago and people are still answering it.
I hate football.
Yoxall
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vinargar face)
I'm a man i must drink bear i must watch the football.....:mad: i actually would rather get punched in the face for 17 rigorous hours off a armadillo with a robot giant arm then watch a football game..
any other amigos out there feel the same???
I think with a lot of guys, there's a football fan and then you have a lot of car guys who do like football. Do you like cars op?
Stumpy1001
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vinargar face)
I'm a man i must drink bear i must watch the football.....:mad: i actually would rather get punched in the face for 17 rigorous hours off a armadillo with a robot giant arm then watch a football game..
any other amigos out there feel the same???
I don’t hate it , but I’ve never really been all
That into it .

Never understood the appeal of watching 22 over paid people get sweaty who also fall over as soon as they get a love tap .
finnd66
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wartsongroin)
I hate football.
me too
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by finnd66)
me too
The modern football for sure, not the football as sport per se. I guess that we are different in this point.
Sussex Guy
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I too hate football. I am the one that looks at the wider world of which football is supposed to play only a small part, and indeed there are so many other things out there to enjoy which sadly so many football fans miss out. Once again I feel very sorry for them!
Last edited by Sussex Guy; 1 year ago
Adam51
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I do not watch football or support any teams, except England in the World Cup, but they'll never win again. I do not follow the sport, so I do not know when it is aired on television.
Adam7y7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I am not really bothered with the sport it is just that I find it unfair how footballers get millions of pounds just to kick a ball into a net. I personally believe that the money should go to people who deserve it like doctors or teachers etc.
NJA
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yeah but I really hate no football more, it is at least a source of creativity
Mess.
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Adam7y7)
I am not really bothered with the sport it is just that I find it unfair how footballers get millions of pounds just to kick a ball into a net. I personally believe that the money should go to people who deserve it like doctors or teachers etc.
Footballers are paid for by the private sector, doctors etc by tax payers.

For public sector workers to be paid similar to footballers you would likely need to be willing to give up something like 90% of your wages to tax for the rest of your life.

Edit: as always, the next question is do you have a similar problem with middle class entertainers I.e. actors getting paid in millions or business leaders getting paid millions?
Last edited by Mess.; 11 months ago
superluminary
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I would definitely prefer to watch paint dry than watch football. 22 overpaid prima Donna's kicking hell out of a bag of hot air. Because they are hooked on the game, football fans may disagree, but over 50% of UK males actually hate football and everything it stands for.
Fans should stop and think, "Why do I like watching rich footballers running around a field trying to kick a ball in a net?" Give it some thought, then start to think out of the box and it may then dawn on them what a totally pointless pastime it is! The footballers and those running the game get richer and richer, whilst the fans get poorer and poorer!
Last edited by superluminary; 11 months ago
superluminary
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Barça)
Probably not the best place to ask that question tbh.

You probably don't like football because you possess a vagina mate, yes I just called you a ladyboy
Can't you see? It's is the other way around. Football fans seem to like watching sweaty men in short, shorts, running around a field and occasionally hugging each other. Whose the "ladyboy" now, Barca? I like a drink with the guys, but give me a few hours with an attractive young lady. That beats football any day!
superluminary
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Killua Zoldyck)
I love football is the best game ever .... just never heard of guy not actually liking football

Odd that all

Golf is pussies yuk :P
If you haven't heard that millions of UK males hate football, where have you been? It could be because, many who like football are so obsessed and (in a way) brainwashed by the game that they are unable accept such a truth. A mental block on reality can be formed by those who have such an obsession. It doesn't only happen with football fans. Take a look at how golfers behave!!!
superluminary
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by jakemittle)
I know some people who dont like football, and they are so feminine its unbelievable..either that or they are hardcore gamers :P
I've always hated football. I doubt you would claim I'm "feminine" if you saw me in the boxing ring... So far, I've not yet been knocked out, but a few of my opponents have!
Last edited by superluminary; 11 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (145)
29.12%
It went fairly well (236)
47.39%
It didn't go too well (74)
14.86%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed