Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
am i just being dumb :rolleyes: what does emo mean?! :biggrin::smile: :p:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Fleece
well i said what i thought too. although im not sure why having dark hair qualifies me for being emo. given as i dont have my lip pierced anymore.

i got dark hair too i was talking about the little ribbon, it is to emo what burberry or baseball cap is to chav
Reply 62
marisad_uk
i got dark hair too i was talking about the little ribbon, it is to emo what burberry or baseball cap is to chav

no youve got ginger hair.
hahah dude you need to open your eyes and your horizons. plenty of girly girls wear ribbons in their hair and they're not emo.
Reply 63
:p: i dont understand :smile:
Nicki P
am i just being dumb :rolleyes: what does emo mean?! :biggrin::smile: :p:

erm iirc "emotional" one who listens to "alternativey/slightly rocky music" the sort that is becoming more and more popular, its jus a label like chav, mosher, punk, you get the idea

sterotypically they cry loads when listening to the music all dress "individual" but end up looking identical, short hair often with a little ribbin for girls, or boys with long hair, cut off pants with a big studded belt, layered tops peircings etc etc. open to correction/addition.
Reply 65
oh i wudnt like to be called that! or a chav
Fleece
hahah dude you need to open your eyes and your horizons. plenty of girly girls wear ribbons in their hair and they're not emo.

chill already its called a joke like calling soemone who wears a baseball cap, or trackky bottoms a "chav" :rolleyes:

i agree that pic makes it look ginger.. but its actually DARK brown similar colour to yours with a couple of lighter browny blonde bits that blurr under the light from the cam..
Reply 67
holy crap you're spiderman!
Reply 68
marisad_uk
erm iirc "emotional" one who listens to "alternativey/slightly rocky music" the sort that is becoming more and more popular, its jus a label like chav, mosher, punk, you get the idea

sterotypically they cry loads when listening to the music all dress "individual" but end up looking identical, short hair often with a little ribbin for girls, or boys with long hair, cut off pants with a big studded belt, layered tops peircings etc etc. open to correction/addition.

and out of all of that i have one thing. WOWZERS IM EMO!
Reply 69
Afireinside ru the one with ginger hair or blonde hair?!
Reply 70
marisad_uk
chill already its called a joke like calling soemone who wears a baseball cap, or trackky bottoms a "chav" :rolleyes:

i agree that pic makes it look ginger.. but its actually DARK brown similar colour to yours with a couple of lighter browny blonde bits that blurr under the light from the cam..

um hmm
Nicki P
Afireinside ru the one with ginger hair or blonde hair?!

See my edit on my post..
Reply 72
:hugs: :reddy: shall we all kiss and make up?! :reddy: :hugs:
Reply 73
Fleece

i wear ribbons in my hair, but in the girly sense..
Reply 74
I second that motion
pixie05
holy crap you're spiderman!

wheres the outfit/suit hehhehe
Reply 76
afireinside©
See my edit on my post!
It explains the photos!

:tsr:

are you naked in the 2nd pic?! :blushing:
Reply 77
becke
i wear ribbons in my hair, but in the girly sense..

hush your mouth, theres no such thing...you're emo!
Nicki P
are you naked in the 2nd pic?! :blushing:

Hahaha, nearly.
Just my black shorts and pink towel to protect my modesty!
I just think it's a classical pose, needed to be shared!
Reply 79
afireinside©
Hahaha, nearly.
Just my black shorts and pink towel to protect my modesty!
I just think it's a classical pose, needed to be shared!

definately have to agree with you there! :party:

Latest