Turn on thread page Beta

Help!!!! topshop watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey

i saw this hoodie that i really liked in topshop. they still sell them for £25, they have three quarter length sleeves and come in loads of colours. i really wanted the kind of bright blue one, but i don't think they were in the sale.....they were there a few weeks ago and now i can't see them anywhere!! they have other colors that i don't like now

does anyone know if i could order one or how i would do that

the website ins't working for me at the moment - anyone else have that problem??

also, anyone seen these tops, esp if u work in topshop plz help!!!

There will be loads or positive reps for anyone who can find the line number for me (number under barcode) so that i can order one/can tell me if they are in their store
    cheers

xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    I just checked and the site works for me?
    I think i know what you mean - were they knitted kind of? I think my friend got one, last time i looked there were some in the Topshop near me, You might have to ring around different topshops, or ask your topshop to ring other stockists?

ReputationRep:
    th stupid site won't work for me...does anyone who can get into the site see the top i'm talking about??

ReputationRep:
    Next time take a photo for us with your mobile phone camera, assuming you have one.

ReputationRep:
    if i could get onto the site i would put a pic of it on, assuming something similar is on the web (no mobile camera

ReputationRep:
    i think they still have them in the shop!!
    i got a white one. VERY comfy. They had them last time i was in topshop (about 1/2 weeks ago...)

ReputationRep:
    go into topshop and see if they have it. If they don't, then ask them to ring around any of the other 'local' Topshops, and ask them to reserve one for you... if no other Topshops have it, just ask if they are getting any more in!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a Debenhams locally? They have a Topshop concession so they might have it there..

ReputationRep:
    :eek: my debenhams doesnt have a topshop bit..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    :eek: my debenhams doesnt have a topshop bit..
    Ahh.. maybe yours is a smaller branch? I just know that the Oxford one does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Ahh.. maybe yours is a smaller branch? I just know that the Oxford one does
    I work in a Debenhams Topshop concession and as far as I'm aware, there a quite a few of them. There's also a Warehouse, Oasis and Faith in my branch too

Anyhoo, if you want the hoody ordered you have to find the line number. This is a string of about 9 numbers and letters and can be found on the bottom front of the label, under the barcode number. If you find that and take it to your local branch, they should be able to order one in your size with no obligation for you to buy it.

If you can't find that (and it'll be pretty difficult if you don't already own one in that colour), the hoody you're talking about is a programme line for autumn/winter which means they'll be stocked continuously throughout the season. Your store should get more in sometime in the future, but whether or not a bright blue one will come in is a different matter. They come in loads of different colours and different branches have them in different colours. However, really big stores might have all the colours, although that's just a guess on my part!

We don't have any blue ones in my store otherwise I'd get the line number for you. Sorry I can't be more help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    I work in a Debenhams Topshop concession and as far as I'm aware, there a quite a few of them. There's also a Warehouse, Oasis and Faith in my branch too

Anyhoo, if you want the hoody ordered you have to find the line number. This is a string of about 9 numbers and letters and can be found on the bottom front of the label, under the barcode number. If you find that and take it to your local branch, they should be able to order one in your size with no obligation for you to buy it.

If you can't find that (and it'll be pretty difficult if you don't already own one in that colour), the hoody you're talking about is a programme line for autumn/winter which means they'll be stocked continuously throughout the season. Your store should get more in sometime in the future, but whether or not a bright blue one will come in is a different matter. They come in loads of different colours and different branches have them in different colours. However, really big stores might have all the colours, although that's just a guess on my part!

We don't have any blue ones in my store otherwise I'd get the line number for you. Sorry I can't be more help!
    thx amie.

if anyone else has seen one, i would be SO grateful if you could get the line number for me.........i'll give loads of reps to whoever can help me

thanks (i assume diff colours have diff line numbers.....)

ReputationRep:
    The topshop/miss selfridge/warehouse/wallis/ALL THE FRIKKING ARCADIA WEBSITES aren't working for me at the moment either, which sucks! I have no clue how to fix it either! Is yours still not working? Why don't you go into your Topshop branch and ask them to order them in for you? Or even if they have them in the stock room, I remember from work experience that they used to put clothes that weren't selling or there wasn't room for them in there.

ReputationRep:
    i know for a fact that they still stock them in the manchester topshop, cos i saw them the other day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach1986)
    i know for a fact that they still stock them in the manchester topshop, cos i saw them the other day.

rach1986 - did u get my private message that i sent to you??? plz let me know if u've read it

thanks hunny
    xxxxxxxx

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.