Visit website
Reply 1
£70 minimum a day apparently
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
cool...so my dream of one day meeting a gorgeous actress (Miss Jolie) and getting her to fall madly in love with me isn't as impossible as i once thought.
Reply 3
Whats your student number?
Reply 4
awesome, n u find out your student number when u get your student card.
Reply 5
Amzybaby24
awesome, n u find out your student number when u get your student card.

Loooooooooong...do you know when we get our student card? Have you already got yours?
Reply 6
im asuming on induction days/freshers
Reply 7
Amzybaby24
im asuming on induction days/freshers

ive got my student number already. cant remember where from tho
hey guys, dont know about this year, but last year when i was a fresher you got your student number at university, piece of advice, make sure you look good on the first monday to wednesday of freshers week, reason being that you will have to have your photos taken, and you dont wana look like a dick cus every line ur gna stand in for ne club will wana c that card and , if u look like a dick, most bouncers will laugh and make sure every 1 knows y lol, ive seen it happen!! :rolleyes:

ps, you may have recieved the student number on the paperwork to enrol online

it usually begins N00 - - - - - ( each (-) means a number (duh!)) lol :p:

nething else guys?
Reply 9
Looks good. ive already arranged a transfer (to the magna charta) with the company im working at nowso im sorted..
Reply 10
xxxoldyxxx
Click here to see this cool website i found today. they pay you to be an EXTRA on tv shows and films and such... anyone fancy signing up?

I JUST SIGNS UP TO THAT SITE, SOUNDS COOL, AND ITS RVALENT FOR MY BA IN THEATRE DESIGN ASWELL, CHEERS OLDY X
Reply 11
Nice 1! Just signed up to that extras thing and look proper good! Would be something to put on the cv as well as gettin sum cash
just in it for fun! done something similar b4, but comapny went bust, beats glamour modeling (dnt ask)

Latest

Trending

Trending