Any ppl into rock music goin to "TASTE OF CHAOS" in November??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
atak071186
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey im off to cardiff which is lucky cos im goin to see "taste of chaos" in the CIA in November. Ne1 else goin?

andrew
juliet87
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by atak071186)
Hey im off to cardiff which is lucky cos im goin to see "taste of chaos" in the CIA in November. Ne1 else goin?

andrew
hey yeah i really wana go to that, r tickets sold out already? i love My Chemical Romance and FFAF so it sounds awesome. :cool: who else are u into?
Juliet x
danryan86
Report 13 years ago
hey yeah i really wana go to that, r tickets sold out already? i love My Chemical Romance and FFAF so it sounds awesome. who else are u into?
Juliet x
Alexisonfire are playing the union in october might be up your cup of tea?!
atak071186
uuumm ive heared of alexisonfire but i havent actually heard them lol so im not sure wot they are like.

nah the tickets for taste of chaos arent sold out yet so if you know where ur stayin in uni u can prob get them sent there - go to www.gigsandtours.com to check it out.

Im really lookin forward to the gig cos i love most of the bands playin (havent got my chemical romance's album but i like the songs they've released). I saw FFAF wen they played in the union a month or 2 ago but would b good to see them again.

Mostly tho i like bands like tool, a perfect circle, metallica, slipknot etc. how about u?

andrew
atak071186
r u goin too dan?
danryan86
Report 13 years ago
crikey, just saw the bands - rise against and killswitch are pretty much my favourite bands at the mo, don't really rate the used or story of the year, but i'll go just for killswitch engage!
Rachelingo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
not really sure wat 'taste of chaos' but i hear arctic monkeys are playing in cardiff n dno whether 2 buy ticket on off chance sum1 els is goin - what a dilemma
danryan86
Report 13 years ago
the only tickets left are seated
juliet87
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danryan86)
the only tickets left are seated
i know it sucks! plus there pretty expensive so dont think i'll be going.
juliet87
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by atak071186)
uuumm ive heared of alexisonfire but i havent actually heard them lol so im not sure wot they are like.

nah the tickets for taste of chaos arent sold out yet so if you know where ur stayin in uni u can prob get them sent there - go to www.gigsandtours.com to check it out.

Im really lookin forward to the gig cos i love most of the bands playin (havent got my chemical romance's album but i like the songs they've released). I saw FFAF wen they played in the union a month or 2 ago but would b good to see them again.

Mostly tho i like bands like tool, a perfect circle, metallica, slipknot etc. how about u?

andrew
into more poppy stuff too like The Starting Line, Death Cab, The Get Up Kids. really love The Used though so its tempting. saw FFAF at Reading fest this year and they were awesome, sure they'll be in Cardiff again sometime soon though :rolleyes:
danryan86
Report 13 years ago
I'm largely into Thrice, Thursday, The Bled, Alexisonfire, Libertines, Glassjaw
and NOFX, Reuben, Million Dead. thrice are playing newport T.J's on the 22nd... so tempting!
juliet87
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danryan86)
I'm largely into Thrice, Thursday, The Bled, Alexisonfire, Libertines, Glassjaw
and NOFX, Reuben, Million Dead. thrice are playing newport T.J's on the 22nd... so tempting!
yeah i have thrices album "the artist in the ambulance" on my mp3 player but havent really given it a good listen. love the song "Under A Killing Moon" for its craziness. love Thursday though, really wana see them!
atak071186
hey dan im not 100% sure but i got a feelin thrice mite b sold out as i sed tho not too sure.

to be honest tho guys wen go into the cia i've never seen people been sent off to different directions for seating and stuff. maybe the seats are just there if u want them but u can go standin aswell? and the last few concerts ive been to in the cia there had been seating in the standing section too so u could give it a go.

and rachel taste of chaos is a big big gig in the cia with killswitch engage, the used, ffaf, story of the year and rise against!!! come on guys i know its expensive but looks at the listt!!!! aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!! .... he eh heee
bonneyboy
Report 13 years ago
I wanted to go see taste of chaos tour, but i'm kind of short of money anyway and so my thinkin is for that price i can go to 2 other gigs.
Also i'm sure if u cant get tickets, ebay will do..Altho i really want to see story of the year and the used...

I like punk rock kind of bands....Barfly in cardiff has hidden in plain view, and also motion city soundtrack on two different dates which will be really good.
The only gig I am 100% goin to is bloodhound gang in the union, love those guys.
There is an amazing venue in newport called TJs which has really cool bands on all year round, so i expect i'll be goin down there at some stage.

I am goin 2 cardiff this yr, just was searchin for info and found this forum and so thought i'd say summit worthwhile on music

Joe
juliet87
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bonneyboy)
I wanted to go see taste of chaos tour, but i'm kind of short of money anyway and so my thinkin is for that price i can go to 2 other gigs.
Also i'm sure if u cant get tickets, ebay will do..Altho i really want to see story of the year and the used...

I like punk rock kind of bands....Barfly in cardiff has hidden in plain view, and also motion city soundtrack on two different dates which will be really good.
The only gig I am 100% goin to is bloodhound gang in the union, love those guys.
There is an amazing venue in newport called TJs which has really cool bands on all year round, so i expect i'll be goin down there at some stage.

I am goin 2 cardiff this yr, just was searchin for info and found this forum and so thought i'd say summit worthwhile on music

Joe
WOW wat date are motion city soundtrack playing and on wat date pleeeassseee?
Julietx
bonneyboy
Report 13 years ago
yeh its actually really really soon, before we move down...i just saw the words september and got excited....it's actually on the 11th of september!
Sorry about gettin u excited there!

Joe
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (586)
80.27%
Leave (144)
19.73%

Watched Threads