Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello

Any 2nd or 3rd year UCL Law students out there who can provide me with precise details about what happens during the UCl Law freshers week? From what I've read in this website so far, it seems that I will be having a very expensive 1 or 2 weeks ahead (France, Parties, Nights out etc).

ReputationRep:
    havent u received the freshers pack?

it cost £99 quid

ReputationRep:
    Nope not yet. i've just fulfilled UCL's entry requirements last week so I guess I have to wait a bit more. Will it be your first year at UCL as well?

ReputationRep:
    yay! Guess who just persuaded her dad to write her a cheque for the whole freshers package??! hehe. Roll on freshers forthnight!!!!

ReputationRep:
    And when you said it cost £99 I thought you were kidding! Hello. nice to meet you - can I be your freind Mr/Miss Made out of Money! lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.