The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Lucy001
Anyone heard about SPS and the pool?
Do they want their prospective students to arrive deranged??!!

Sure I would have heard by now if...

Has anyone else?

dont worry we're in exactly the same position! its so annoying. what college?
Reply 2
Tina
dont worry we're in exactly the same position! its so annoying. what college?

Pooled from Jesus..... The same "you're still being actively considered here at Jesus".. letter as you. Your Newnham right? Had my phone on me all day!!!!
Reply 3
Lucy001
Pooled from Jesus..... The same "you're still being actively considered here at Jesus".. letter as you. Your Newnham right? Had my phone on me all day!!!!

yep the same thing! so is this happening to all SPS candidates @ all colleges?????!!!!! :confused: i jump everytime the phone rings.....its crazy!
Reply 4
Tina
yep the same thing! so is this happening to all SPS candidates @ all colleges?????!!!!! :confused: i jump everytime the phone rings.....its crazy!

I knwo the phone is scaring me so much- and I feel bad when it's my friends and I know how disappointed I sound!! When you think they'll start the SPS calls??
Reply 5
Tina

Someone phoned Cambridge n apparently if haven't heard by not it's v unlikely... :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: bt still hoping!

Latest

Trending

Trending