This discussion is closed.
Lucy001
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone heard about SPS and the pool?
Do they want their prospective students to arrive deranged??!!

Sure I would have heard by now if...

Has anyone else?
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lucy001)
Anyone heard about SPS and the pool?
Do they want their prospective students to arrive deranged??!!

Sure I would have heard by now if...

Has anyone else?
dont worry we're in exactly the same position! its so annoying. what college?
Lucy001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
dont worry we're in exactly the same position! its so annoying. what college?
Pooled from Jesus..... The same "you're still being actively considered here at Jesus".. letter as you. Your Newnham right? Had my phone on me all day!!!!
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lucy001)
Pooled from Jesus..... The same "you're still being actively considered here at Jesus".. letter as you. Your Newnham right? Had my phone on me all day!!!!
yep the same thing! so is this happening to all SPS candidates @ all colleges?????!!!!! :confused: i jump everytime the phone rings.....its crazy!
Lucy001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
yep the same thing! so is this happening to all SPS candidates @ all colleges?????!!!!! :confused: i jump everytime the phone rings.....its crazy!

I knwo the phone is scaring me so much- and I feel bad when it's my friends and I know how disappointed I sound!! When you think they'll start the SPS calls??
Lucy001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)

Someone phoned Cambridge n apparently if haven't heard by not it's v unlikely... bt still hoping!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (90)
21.95%
No (320)
78.05%

Watched Threads