AQA exam dates and times for GCE A level in Summer 2004...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Right now, I'm preparing myself for the worst. I've found out from the Edexcel website that my A2 psychology and RS exams (plus one AS RS exam) are VERY close together. I'd really like to know when my A2 English literature exams are this summer, does anyone know how I can find out on the AQA website? I've tried looking, but I can't find the exam timetable anywhere.
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Leaby)
Right now, I'm preparing myself for the worst. I've found out from the Edexcel website that my A2 psychology and RS exams (plus one AS RS exam) are VERY close together. I'd really like to know when my A2 English literature exams are this summer, does anyone know how I can find out on the AQA website? I've tried looking, but I can't find the exam timetable anywhere.
As long as you have Adobe Acrobat this looks like the right page...

AQA Exam timetable
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Thanks!!! Not sure why I wanted to know that I have a General Studies exam on my birthday, but never mind... It's my last one, plus it's in the morning... So lots of celebration afterwards for many reasons!! Anyway, when did General Studies ever matter...?
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Leaby)
Thanks!!! Not sure why I wanted to know that I have a General Studies exam on my birthday, but never mind... It's my last one, plus it's in the morning... So lots of celebration afterwards for many reasons!! Anyway, when did General Studies ever matter...?

Ah well, at least it isn't an important exam!
kanuma
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
ur lucky ive got 6 in one day
bevmonster
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
oo ok, hopefully someone can help me...when are the general studies exams..? my comps a bit pants, so am having difficulties finding info that doesnt involve the need for adobe reader, coz i dont have it cheers people and unlucky bout the whole bday thing - i say go in drunk!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.12%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.54%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (129)
37.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (35)
10.09%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
5.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise