Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Londo, schmondon...... :p:
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Beekeeper)
haha. GNER trains are actually remarkably punctual. Been to London about 30 times and its only been delayed twice.
Midland mainline twas for me. First class aswell!
Beekeeper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
Midland mainline twas for me. First class aswell!
Ah, I can't afford first class

Standard class on GNER is terrible, i'm only 6'1, so not THAT tall, but I still have to sit at about a 50degree angle to fit in... Its very difficult if you want to read a paper or something...
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My experience with the trains is that the are as good as the European ones now, although we can't compete with the TGV sadly.

Frankley Mr Shankley some girls are bigger than others.
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Standard class on GNER is terrible, i'm only 6'1, so not THAT tall, but I still have to sit at about a 50degree angle to fit in... Its very difficult if you want to read a paper or something...
I normally travel standard, but seeing as it was the first trip to london wed took on the train . . .
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

yeah, I went up to your yard about a month ago in fact (yorkshire, well bradford to be precise), and the only way i could read the paper was because the train wasn't too full and i had 2 seats to myself. And I'm 5'7'' - midget compared to u lot. :p:
Beekeeper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zaf1986)
yeah, I went up to your yard about a month ago in fact (yorkshire, well bradford to be precise), and the only way i could read the paper was because the train wasn't too full and i had 2 seats to myself. And I'm 5'7'' - midget compared to u lot. :p:
I've always thought of you as a tall guy, a mighty beast

This is what I am, according to something religious looking that my friend gave me:
"Anthony is the one constant in life, dependable and considerate at all times. He approaches life with a relaxed philosophy that endeared him to all. he seemingly achieves more with his laid back manner, than those who never slow. A tower of strength is our Anthony"

She only bought me it because she thought the last line was frighteningly accurate :rofl:

Overall i'd say its pretty accurate :rolleyes:
~MOi~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if i made a thread 'I need a kiss' would you kiss me? lol

haha, how funny.
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've always thought of you as a tall guy, a mighty beast
Its weird how you 'get' these impressions of people uve never seen. I'm very skinny, which makes me look taller than I am, but I'm no mighty beast - far from it. Wonder what makes u think that....:p:

"Anthony is the one constant in life, dependable and considerate at all times. He approaches life with a relaxed philosophy that endeared him to all. he seemingly achieves more with his laid back manner, than those who never slow. A tower of strength is our Anthony"
from the little that i do know of you, i'd say it was pretty accurate too...
~MOi~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its rainging damned hard right now... :eek:
Beekeeper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its weird how you 'get' these impressions of people uve never seen. I'm very skinny, which makes me look taller than I am, but I'm no mighty beast - far from it. Wonder what makes u think that....:p:

from the little that i do know of you, i'd say it was pretty accurate too...
lol, I am also quite slim and therefore look a lot taller than I am...

And thanks I could probably attribute the same characteristics to you... omitting the "anthony" bits of course.

I shouldn't really be reading this stuff though, far too religious for me :p: It reads at the top:
"Saints day: 13 June"

*pukes*
fleur-de-lis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~MOi~)
if i made a thread 'I need a kiss' would you kiss me? lol

haha, how funny.
I really need a hug
Remmy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol...i hate those little religious keyring things with imaginary meanings written on them. Id probably be offended if anyone bought me one :p:

(its weird joining such a well established forum...everyone has their friends and it seems like im invading lol)
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol, I am also quite slim and therefore look a lot taller than I am...

And thanks I could probably attribute the same characteristics to you... omitting the "anthony" bits of course.

I shouldn't really be reading this stuff though, far too religious for me :p: It reads at the top:
"Saints day: 13 June"

*pukes*
Amazing how many tories arent religious anymore, to think at one stage conservative and religious was synoymous...
Beekeeper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Remmy)
lol...i hate those little religious keyring things with imaginary meanings written on them. Id probably be offended if anyone bought me one :p:

(its weird joining such a well established forum...everyone has their friends and it seems like im invading lol)
Well when it gets to 2am, its the same members every night... It gets busier in the day.

It is quite a community though, you should go get adopted.

Anywho, i'm going for a bath, will be back in 20
Piggsil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Well when it gets to 2am, its the same members every night... It gets busier in the day.

It is quite a community though, you should go get adopted.

Anywho, i'm going for a bath, will be back in 20
Clean boy ay? :p:
I'll be waiting, not asleep.

:hugs:
Beekeeper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Amazing how many tories arent religious anymore, to think at one stage conservative and religious was synoymous...
Meh, i'm sure the same could have been said for Labour aswell...

I can't stand religion, of any sort, and it has nothing to do with Conservative ideology.. So i'm happy.

IMO, politics and religion should NEVER mix, which is why the new Iraq constitution pisses me off something special.
Piggsil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
(Original post by fleur-de-lis)
I really need a hug
:hugs:
fleur-de-lis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thanks ... waited for the past 5 mins for that hug.
Socrates
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Meh, i'm sure the same could have been said for Labour aswell...

I can't stand religion, of any sort, and it has nothing to do with Conservative ideology.. So i'm happy.

IMO, politics and religion should NEVER mix, which is why the new Iraq constitution pisses me off something special.
I agree with you...but I s'pose the Iraqi constiution is their business, if they want it mixed, its up to them...I don't agree, but I don't agree with forcing my opinion onto them either...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads