St Cuths Watch

This discussion is closed.
lilsk8achic666
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone know bout the meals us "livers out" get at cuths... is it evening meal mon-fri or is it every day of the week? i cant remember and iv just "tidied" my room and lost all important bits of paper with stuff like that on....
Rach:)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by lilsk8achic666)
Does anyone know bout the meals us "livers out" get at cuths... is it evening meal mon-fri or is it every day of the week? i cant remember and iv just "tidied" my room and lost all important bits of paper with stuff like that on....
I think it said we get 5 meals a week, on week days...it didnt specify which meal but assuming its dinner? xx
[email protected]
Report 13 years ago
Hi ! I was wondering who will be going paintballing on Sunday 2nd Oct ?

xxx
Mattmoy_2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would have thought you'd be fully catered, most colleges insist that you are. If you don't mind me asking, do you know how much your first term's rent will be? If it's in excess of a grand, you should be fully catered. For semi-catered it should be quite considerably less.
lilsk8achic666
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mattmoy_2000)
I would have thought you'd be fully catered, most colleges insist that you are. If you don't mind me asking, do you know how much your first term's rent will be? If it's in excess of a grand, you should be fully catered. For semi-catered it should be quite considerably less.
its evening meals only, not sure if its all week or 5 days, and it's 3.4 grand, and its coz im living out so its semi catered.. but its for 40 weeks so i dont have to go home with all my stuff in the holis...

n Rach it is evening meals, I read that somewhere, duno where lol...
Mattmoy_2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
weird stuff at Cuths.....*shudders*
(hint: joke, in case you were worried.)
AdamC
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeh that is weird... very odd indeed.
lilsk8achic666
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mattmoy_2000)
weird stuff at Cuths.....*shudders*
(hint: joke, in case you were worried.)
:eek:

:p:
Rep:
?
(Original post by [email protected])
Hi ! I was wondering who will be going paintballing on Sunday 2nd Oct ?

xxx
Hey! I take it you're going to cuths too?What course are you doing and where are you living?I dont think il be going paintballing, never done it before and i can just see myself making a complete fool of myself. plus, it hurts! lol, are you thinking of going?xx
lilsk8achic666
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it sure does hurt!! I couldn't go til the next saturday or whenever coz I move in on the Sunday WOOOO
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilsk8achic666)
it sure does hurt!! I couldn't go til the next saturday or whenever coz I move in on the Sunday WOOOO
Hehe are you gonna do the paintballing? Im moving in on the saturday, but thats helpful for me coz my parents want to stay in durham over night after driving all the way from london, and then go back the next day!xx
lilsk8achic666
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I duno, probs not coz I'm not into pain or shooting at people, lol... and if I wana do it another time I'm sure I'll be able to find friends to do it too
AdamC
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I went paintballing once... it hurts like f*cking hell... so i don't reccommend it...

It was fun tho... but the people we were playing were all really good like pros who go and do it regularly... whereas I didnt even know how to hold the gun... so having been shot like 6 times within the first 5 seconds of the game everyone got a bit bored and complained... so they split our group into two teams... then it was much more fun!!
Eddie K
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ah paintballing... a time for men to feel the power of shooting other men with a gun filled with Dulux. Since I'm "technically" in a city accomodation even though I'm paying Bailey rates, I'll be doing my Arnie impersonations on the second Sunday after we get there. I can't wait. I've been before and was absolutely rubbish at it but I had fun sniping people from afar, a bit of friendly fire occasionally but hey, we're all good friends now. I think.

I like the options they gave us on the form so that we could rate ourselves: "A-Team", "US Marine", etc. Personally, I consider myself a "Jack Bauer" or, erm, "McGaiver"...
lilsk8achic666
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how come you're in city accom paying bailey rates? isnt that more expensive? :confused:
Eddie K
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm at Teiko, which is still in the Bailey category accomodation. It's still full board. I'm just located down the road a bit, near the hill. Perfect for me really, I'm 3 minutes away from engineering... 6 minutes if I'm hungover!
shmadishma
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm going partially self-catered too which means I'll be able to go and eat in college whenever I'm too lazy to cook for myself. Btw, is anyone in Cuth's doing Music? (if so I probably met you on the open day).
[email protected]
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rach:))
Hey! I take it you're going to cuths too?What course are you doing and where are you living?I dont think il be going paintballing, never done it before and i can just see myself making a complete fool of myself. plus, it hurts! lol, are you thinking of going?xx

Hi ! Yes I'm going to Cuths and i'll be living on the bailey. Well, I've sent the cheque in for the paintballing for the Sunday because I've never done it before and it sounded like a good idea at the time lol Probably be regretting it sometime around 6pm Sunday 2nd Oct. Never mind, i'm sure it will 'almost' be fun... if i really enjoy getting shot at with very hard paintballs.

Anyways enough of my rambling on about paintballing. I'll be doing Modern Languages this year and I cannot wait to get to durham. Counting Down The Days...http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newr...ply&p=3017809#

Stace xxx
lilsk8achic666
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm doing music but I didn't go to the open day coz i only live a few miles away so you've never met me... but hey...

are you living in a house? I am

You're the first musician I've come across going to Durham on TSR (I mean, like, studying music)
Eddie K
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What an absolute Brucie! Because I'm in the Teikyo accomodation, I can leave all of my stuff in my room over the Christmas period! Easy trip home for me!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads