The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

i didnt really think about insurin my instrs separately... tho i probs shud since my trumpet cost £600 and my guitars add up to over that :eek:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 141
i'm in 10 Waddington Street, don't spose anyone knows anything about it? that whole area around the avenue looks to be full of students, should be a good laugh.
thats quite near me... only a few streets away i went to look at the area tonight and its really good... its near the city centre... theres a lil bit of a hill up to it but ur sort of at the bottom of the big hilly bit so dont worry... there are quite a few student houses round there
Reply 143
lilsk8achic666
thats quite near me... only a few streets away i went to look at the area tonight and its really good... its near the city centre... theres a lil bit of a hill up to it but ur sort of at the bottom of the big hilly bit so dont worry... there are quite a few student houses round there

yeah then there's me who lives 15 mins walk up gilesgate hill beyond the roundabout at the top of claypath
aw which street u in? *has map* lol wen u movin in?
Reply 145
lilsk8achic666
aw which street u in? *has map* lol wen u movin in?

Bradford crescent, I'm moving in on the 20th sept
ooh iv found ur street... it is a canny way like.. i pity ur lil legs :smile: i wish i was movin that early im bored of w8in round now.. and my house looked unoccupied wen i found it 2nite
Reply 147
lilsk8achic666
ooh iv found ur street... it is a canny way like.. i pity ur lil legs :smile: i wish i was movin that early im bored of w8in round now.. and my house looked unoccupied wen i found it 2nite

it probably is, I hope mine is! There is a bus. After a day in labs I'm sure I'll be ready for my tea, I need to get rid of my alcopop belly anyway (ok so it's tiny but I dont like it)
ul b crawlin home if u miss the bus lol... im glad im far enuff away 2 hav a lil walk each day :smile: keep me fit...
Reply 149
all sounds good to me. we don't have hills in suffolk - i'll have to get in training now if i'm walking it every day... how many people d'you reckon are in each house?
Reply 150
walks
all sounds good to me. we don't have hills in suffolk - i'll have to get in training now if i'm walking it every day... how many people d'you reckon are in each house?

17 bazillion.
well the size of the houses wen i looked tonight looked like theyd mayb fit four or five people in... wot u studying?
Reply 152
i think we've had this (very brief) conversation before - history, and you're doing music, right? four/five sounds just right, looking forward to it now. and there was foolish little me thinking there were going to be 18 bazillion people there...
oh sowwee didnt realise wed had this convo b4.. i jus got a crap memory :smile: forgive me? i keep asking people iv spoken to for a month wot theyr doing again and wot college etc... brain like a sieve :p:
Reply 154
i'm crap with names too. i only remember because it's the only other time i've posted anything on here. forget about it
lol thats k then :smile: wheres lowestoft? u movin far to durham? (thats another thing.. i duno where ANY place is thats not within 30 miles of gateshead lol)
Reply 156
walks
i think we've had this (very brief) conversation before - history, and you're doing music, right? four/five sounds just right, looking forward to it now. and there was foolish little me thinking there were going to be 18 bazillion people there...

Yeah, good job I was here to clear that one up for you....:p:
Reply 157
you don't wanna go there. it's the most easterly point of gb and the home of the darkness and the first person to have sex on big brother, and those are the best things you can say about it.
whos that? the first person to have sex on bb?
Reply 159
some slag on the teenage version i think. quite worried you're interested though!

Latest