Turn on thread page Beta

Haunted Headphones watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering selling my headphones on Ebay as one of their classic 'haunted items'. Basically the wire is a bit loose and for some reason - whenever I listen to songs through them, the music layer comes through fine, but, the vocals are very distant, echoy and hardly audiable, making for a very creepy experience.

Rediscover your music with HTT's Haunted Headphones today!

Hear the headphone's rendition of "Wake me up when September ends" (sorry but, I actually like the haunted version of the tune :p: )

ReputationRep:
    go for it!

ReputationRep:
    lol.... that sounds kinda cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a short circuit in the cable to me. Watch you don't blow the headphone pre amp circuit up.

ReputationRep:
    The vocals are out of time with the music!

ReputationRep:
    Mine does that sometimes. Does not make it haunted :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I'm considering selling my headphones on Ebay as one of their classic 'haunted items'. Basically the wire is a bit loose and for some reason - whenever I listen to songs through them, the music layer comes through fine, but, the vocals are very distant, echoy and hardly audiable, making for a very creepy experience.

Rediscover your music with HTT's Haunted Headphones today!

Hear the headphone's rendition of "Wake me up when September ends" (sorry but, I actually like the haunted version of the tune :p: )
    In That Case My Haunted computer is a great accompaniment. Music is fine.. Intill the Echoy Vocals play over. 100% Authentic!

(This of course has nothing to do with the fact my soundcards sucks...)

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.