Turn on thread page Beta

Is There Anybody Else Here Who Is Going Through A Rough Time? watch

ReputationRep:
    just get over him- he's not worth it. best of luck x

ReputationRep:
    What? His mum invited you round, even though he was with another girl?? Jeeeesus What did you do???

**** me!! Nice family.

I'm sorry but if he's got someone else, you should be moving on too. Forget him

ReputationRep:
    No ! his mum didnt know and when she found out she kicked the girl out and then called my mum to pick me up and that was it !
    then 2 weeks ltr I aclled him and he said that he would kill me if i called him again!

ReputationRep:
    he was probably embarassed, and if his mum liked you she will have given him a hard time, as well, but surely you wouldn't go back out with him again would you?

ReputationRep:
    No! of course not! if u read my sig it sayz how i feel now ! in search of a boy!

ReputationRep:
    if you need men to live- then there is something else wrong with you! you should be able to live singley!

ReputationRep:
    no i can but i need a cuddle!

ReputationRep:
    surely you'd be better off searching the streets than a forum?

ReputationRep:
    well go to your mum, surely she can give you one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostdreams)
    yeah! but 1 prob he aint alittle boy he's like 18!
    He's acting like a little boy even if he isn't one in terms of age. If he continues to call and threaten/harrass you, call the police. Make a record of the calls he makes, what time and what he says.

You don't need a new boy yet; you need to move on from this one first.

ReputationRep:
    thankx! but u see i am scared! I mean he tryd to get me pregnant for gods sake!

ReputationRep:
    thankx! but u see i am scared! I mean he tryd to get me pregnant for gods sake!
    It takes two to tango (with or without contraception.), so it'd would have been your fault too unless he raped you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    it wasnt my fault he locked me in his room and he trd then!

ReputationRep:
    Punch him in the balls, or alternatively, let me punch him in the balls.

ReputationRep:
    Right, so he's cheated on you, threatenned you with murder and attempted to rape you.

You dont really need us to advise you on what to do??

Im surprised that he hasnt put you off men for life!!

Good luck finding a real man

ReputationRep:
    In which case it's attempted rape, which you can also go to the police about. Not that they're likely to do anything, butit's got to be worth a try.

ReputationRep:
    my bf left me !
    Is this some kind of joke? You're having a rough time because you're so-called boyfriend left you? At least you're not in Downtown N'Orleans.

It's hardly a rough time.

ReputationRep:
    Let me tell you about my past life...

ReputationRep:
    2 red gems

snuggerough is jealous.

by the way helenia, scream attempted rape. Big mistake. she'll never get a boyfriend after that little episode.

ReputationRep:
    why did you call him in the firstplace??!! Get over him like you've said its been over 2 weeks and your still getting over him!! Your 15 go and live your life

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.