Call from College Watch

This discussion is closed.
CMJM
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey,

A few days ago, I posted a thread on the fact that I was unable to take AS levels in the subjects that I wanted to. Originally, I had planned on taking Economics, Geography, History and Government & Politics.

However, Economics and Politics were only in the one column. This mean't I had to choose one, I decided to take Economics. So instead of Politics, I took Sociology. Great, I think.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have just got a call saying that they are planning on introducing Economics in another column. The lady on the phone wondered if I was interested and I replied with "Yes, of course". Do you think this sounds promising? Only she said that a lot of people had been in this situation.

What do you think?

Regards,
Chris
MissSurfer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That sounds good. If that's what you were originally planning to do and you still want to do it then do that. Go with your gut, anyway.

Good luck whatever happens,

MissSurfer
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sounds good
Lykabelle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That sounds good. I know a few people going to my 6th form taking both government and politics and economics so for them to be in the same column at your college is quite strange. Hope it works out in the end.
CMJM
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Thanks everyone!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?