The Student Room Group

Most engaging areas of Law (in your opinions)

Scroll to see replies

Jurisprudence. :love:
flugestuge
LOL !
Must be a real mickey mouse university.
Or did all your second year modules just consist of colouring in ?

yes kings college london that well known bottom of the table ex-poly
flugestuge
Well, Strand Poly does have pretty lousy undergraduates
and as a result has to dumb things down for them.
Perhaps you could transfer somewhere better like LSE or UCL.

Now ain't you a dick.
flugestuge
Feeling insecure ?

Not really. :dontknow:
Reply 24
flugestuge
Feeling insecure ?

Why do you feel the need to post inflammatory comments and then quickly delete them? It's the internet equivalent of pressing the doorbell and then running away.
Reply 25
chalks
Why do you feel the need to post inflammatory comments and then quickly delete them? It's the internet equivalent of pressing the doorbell and then running away.

It seems almost...insecure?
tsrtsrtsr
Who's your dad?

Seems a strange question to come out with on an Internet forum.
My dad (and incidentally my mum and about half my family) is a lawyer
ParadigmShift
Now ain't you a dick.

weet_ABI_x
yes kings college london that well known bottom of the table ex-poly

Ignore him, he does this all the time, he went as far as PMing me to tell me that I should go to Oxbridge instead of being at Birmingham since it's a 'tier 4' university and I don't have a cat in hells chance of becoming a barrister.

He's a young wo/man with a lot of time on his hands pretending to be a law student, let him. He likes winding people up by looking down on their institution, it's his equivalent of sex. :yep:
maximusbarr
Ignore him, he does this all the time, he went as far as PMing me to tell me that I should go to Oxbridge instead of being at Birmingham since it's a 'tier 4' university and I don't have a cat in hells chance of becoming a barrister.

He's a young wo/man with a lot of time on his hands pretending to be a law student, let him. He likes winding people up by looking down on their institution, it's his equivalent of sex. :yep:

:biggrin: I was bored.
Most engaging at the moment is either EU law (even though I find it the hardest) or Contract. The one I find the most dull is Public law

Quick Reply

Latest