Sleep Watch

This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
God Dammed Sleep!

I had planned work 4-6 on my story and then have food then spent to rest of the night preparing for my french oral tomorrow. and what do I do? I fall asleep!!!!!

I know I have been very tired of late but it is stupid that a 16 year old girl should fall asleep at 5pm until 9pm.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well done !!!
Welcome to the real world again !!! lol
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
God Dammed Sleep!

I had planned work 4-6 on my story and then have food then spent to rest of the night preparing for my french oral tomorrow. and what do I do? I fall asleep!!!!!

I know I have been very tired of late but it is stupid that a 16 year old girl should fall asleep at 5pm until 9pm.
aww - you wouldn't last long on shattered hun xxx
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
God Dammed Sleep!

i always do stuff like that, i managed to lose the entire afternoon today- i finished college at lunch and had planned so many things to do, but just flaked when i got in. it was my first day back at college in 4 weeks (i've got glandular fever) and i have so much work to do it's not true, and i'm so stressed and so incredibly tired... and i keep bursting into tears.

does anyone know if being incredibly emotional is part of glandular fever or am i just being moody cos i'm tired?

lou xxx
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i always do stuff like that, i managed to lose the entire afternoon today- i finished college at lunch and had planned so many things to do, but just flaked when i got in. it was my first day back at college in 4 weeks (i've got glandular fever) and i have so much work to do it's not true, and i'm so stressed and so incredibly tired... and i keep bursting into tears.

does anyone know if being incredibly emotional is part of glandular fever or am i just being moody cos i'm tired?

lou xxx
Its probably a combination of stress, illness, tiredness and having all that work to do!

Oh and AMG - at uni i always end up having a nap when i come back from lab, or just because i feel like it! Usually around 4pm as well. So you aren't the only one!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Well, I going to do 30 hour story 30 hour oral before retiring
preyingmantis
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
God Dammed Sleep!

annoying when that happens
a_musical_guy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's because you're getting old. You wait till you reach 18!
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Tell me about it

My french oral is 13 questions 6 lines each and I know the first 1 and a half!

But I have now done the first page and a half of my story.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
wow this is like something I would do.

Oh and I totally agree with Chicken, I usually have a quick powernap when I get in from lectures in the afternoon - about 4:30ish, and then get up when I get knocked for dinner, which is usually between 5 and 5:30.

Don't worry, the Spanish are famous for their Siestas!

Adam
preyingmantis
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Oh and I totally agree with Chicken, I usually have a quick powernap when I get in from lectures in the afternoon - about 4:30ish, and then get up when I get knocked for dinner, which is usually between 5 and 5:30.

Adam
they're also famous for being dirty smoking perves, but there we go
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

Adam
But i'm not Spanish
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well...........i too feel the same....and i hate that feeling
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hehe you sound like me.. evn when I get enough sleep at night this happens. Plus no matter how early I go to bed (like 11pm) I still don't want to wake up before 10am. So i've been getting ludicrous amounts of sleep over holidays!!
xAngelx
Report 15 years ago
God Dammed Sleep!

i would do anything to go to sleep now i'm sat at work and cant keep my eyes open, i think its the best feeling having naps i should do it more often sod doing work
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
i would do anything to go to sleep now i'm sat at work and cant keep my eyes open, i think its the best feeling having naps i should do it more often sod doing work
I know the feeling....i wish i could have a nap right now..but i've got rugby training in about half an hour...followed by 2 hours of critical thinking exam preparation!! Fun!

G
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1491)
79.6%
Leave (382)
20.4%

Watched Threads