Turn on thread page Beta

Women have it better than men watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    everyone likes to feel hard done by - why is that?

(Original post by killerbee)
    Is that aimed at me, or a general question? Either way its kind of out of the context of this thread (by the way, the title isnt really true either)...and another sweeping statement. :p:

Maybe everyone does go through a kind of stage of self-pity...we're human. I can give you my point of view, and I'm backing it up with reasons. The OP isnt correct at all, hes made a broad generalisation (whether this reflects his experiences is another matter).

Making assumptions about the entire opposite gender with no basis is what I have a problem with here

ReputationRep:
    it wasn't aimed at you
    it just seems that women are trying to make it like they have it worse and vise versa
    no one can make a true judgement - not even a hemaphrodyte

it wasn't aimed at you
    it just seems that women are trying to make it like they have it worse and vise versa
    no one can make a true judgement - not even a hemaphrodyte
    Well the OP seems to feel left out....perhaps he should make an effort to join in, I for one enjoy female company

Oh and you spelt hermaphrodyte wrong

ReputationRep:
    a) what is an OP
    b) i am female!
    c) that was a mistake -i now how to spell it really but r is next to e on the keyboard and my fat fingers mashed the keyboard

OP = opening poster

After all, Tuna was the one who started the thread

ReputationRep:
    The OP went out last night and spent 2 hours trying to build a raft with a bunch of scouts, the thing floated for 5 seconds dammit, now you see all the girls realised it wouldn't work and just sat around chatting whereas the guys spent all their time making it. I dont know what conclusions you can draw from this but i just needed a way to link what i did last night into a conversation.

ReputationRep:
    and look at the thread he started!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    On a testicular note, someone I know once fell off his bicycle, with his scrotum somehow wrapped around the seat.

As he fell, his scrotum stayed put - until it ripped, that is.
    *ouch*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr4470)
    Oh and you spelt hermaphrodyte wrong
    It's "hermaphrodite" .

(Original post by Manatee)
    It's "hermaphrodite" .
    Well spotted

ReputationRep:
    did i spell it right then?

ReputationRep:
    i don't really think we do, we have to put up with men, have periods, and give birth- which probably hurts just as much and more as what happened to your mate, as afterall the vagina does split!

ReputationRep:
    Women who do that should be punched
    Yes, but a man cannot punch a woman. Women can punch men though.

hey ralph "No 30-second pains on a monthly basis"
    how about 4 days of excruciating pain as your stomach grumbles, joints swell and ache, migranes, sleeplessness, irritability and you swell the size of a balloon!
    Feh, you'll get used to it

Because then they might get benefits, rewards, compensation, friends, or the ability to look down their nose at someone.

Nope :p:

hemaphrodyte
    hermaphrodite

ReputationRep:
    Not quite - it has a "y" instead of an "i" (hermaphrodite, like the Greek goddess Aphrodite).

Sorry, just being picky...

Not quite - it has a "y" instead of an "i" (hermaphrodite, like the Greek goddess Aphrodite).

Sorry, just being picky...
    Same here, doesnt really matter...anyway back to the subject -

(Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    out last night and spent 2 hours trying to build a raft with a bunch of scouts, the thing floated for 5 seconds dammit, now you see all the girls realised it wouldn't work and just sat around chatting whereas the guys spent all their time making it. I dont know what conclusions you can draw from this but i just needed a way to link what i did last night into a conversation.
    I think we can all draw our own conclusions from that

ReputationRep:
    That Girls are lazy and just get men to do all the hard work that they are supposed to do.

ReputationRep:
    That Girls are lazy and just get men to do all the hard work that they are supposed to do.
    yes innit good it's worth all the other stuff cos us girls just love making you do everything for us- like once in a blue moon asking for a cuppa, and been shouted at no, i always make them- when you never do

Really? Seems like they figured out you were wasting time building a raft that wouldnt float :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.