Turn on thread page Beta

Women have it better than men watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if they had helped then the raft would have worked.

(Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    Maybe if they had helped then the raft would have worked.
    Not like you would've listened to their suggestions :p:

Anyway lets not start a flame war

Oh, and I still dont how see how that story related to the thread title. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It didnt really but everyone was commenting on how i left this thread and i was just linking why i left in with the thread.

It didnt really but everyone was commenting on how i left this thread and i was just linking why i left in with the thread.
    What made you start the debate?

ReputationRep:
    if the women did try to help, would the guys have let them?

(Original post by lilbug)
    if the women did try to help, would the guys have let them?
    Hmm I wonder... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no, they'll have said: we can do it- we don't need women, go make the tea!

ReputationRep:
    The fact that when i went to reading all the girls seemed to live an easy life, getting guys to do all the carrying and buy them drinks and i was appaled because noone did the same for me and it just made me think that in this day and age Women have an easier lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that when i went to reading all the girls seemed to live an easy life, getting guys to do all the carrying and buy them drinks and i was appaled because noone did the same for me and it just made me think that in this day and age Women have an easier lifestyle.
    but if guys let girls get away with it, then we're not daft- we'll use them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    i don't really think we do, we have to put up with men, have periods, and give birth- which probably hurts just as much and more as what happened to your mate, as afterall the vagina does split!
    That's a very good point. Two of my friends had to have stitches in their bits because they got torn to shreds giving birth - they didn't even notice it happening because everything was so painful already!

That said, having babies is a choice so we shouldn't automatically say 'women are worse off because they have to give birth'. Nor do men have to get kicked in the testicles. Unless they piss me off.

(Original post by Mrs. Political)
    but if guys let girls get away with it, then we're not daft- we'll use them!
    You can say that again

There has to be balance...

ReputationRep:
    Men get to pee standing up.
    Thread over.

ReputationRep:
    Not all women are comfortable making men do everything for them - I can get my own drinks, thanks very much. How would you like it if everyone started treating you like you can't do anything for yourself? Believe me, it gets pretty annoying.

ReputationRep:
    But when Men Pee standing up you have this constant urge to check your size against other mens Packages, because unlike what women say size does matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Not all women are comfortable making men do everything for them - I can get my own drinks, thanks very much. How would you like it if everyone started treating you like you can't do anything for yourself? Believe me, it gets pretty annoying.
    Ditto.
    I can't remember the last time I accepted a drink, or didn't buy a drink in return. And it is very annoying when people assume that you can't carry anything heavy, that you need help carrying the case of beer. Or that you know nothing about sports and need to be spoken to in a really patronising way. Or the same with computers..games etc.

ReputationRep:
    But when Men Pee standing up you have this constant urge to check your size against other mens Packages, because unlike what women say size does matter.
    :eek:
    You do that?

ReputationRep:
    So then i try letting women do all they work as that seems as though it is that which they want, and i end up getting the silent treatment, or worse snide cutting comments.

(Original post by Speleo)
    Men get to pee standing up.
    Thread over.
    hahahaha

You do realise theres disadvantages to that? (such as what evil-tuna said)

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha

You do realise theres disadvantages to that? (such as what evil-tuna said)
    Now I'm going to be paranoid every time I use a public toilet. Great.

(Original post by Speleo)
    Now I'm going to be paranoid every time I use a public toilet. Great.
    Which is why I dont use urinals... :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.