The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2011 the bestest
It's not very snotty at all. It's true. Drama is one of the weak subjects. Chemistry > Drama.

Well it depends entirely on what you plan to study. Although I love Chemistry, It's less useful than Drama for my prospective study of English.
Reply 21
eklee311
Well I'm not exactly the hardest worker... but that'll probably have to change before I start IB! But anyways, you say that I'll need a 6 or 7 for Law... is it difficult to get those scores comparative to other subjects? Because I heard that it's a lot of reading and stuff...

Well it depends whether you are hard worker or strong in English or not. But in IB you needa work very hard in every subject= =
2011 the bestest
Or considered a blacklisted/weak subject. Lol.

Well I still got offers from all of the universities I applied to - I got 9 offers this year because I changed from Psychology to History and considering Exeter had less places than ever this year and Birmingham is one of the most over-subscribed Psychology courses and UEA is also pretty over-subscribed I don't think my subject choice had any influence. Also, my friend does drama as well and she got into 4 top law schools :smile: so it's not as blacklisted as people think. It still gets you where you want to be!
eklee311
but the problem is that in that subject line there is only the choice between Biology and Physics...

Aren't Chemistry, Biology and Physics all in group 4?
Reply 24
Naala
Aren't Chemistry, Biology and Physics all in group 4?

Yes

Latest

Trending

Trending