Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    look ms.as level grades were fantastic. what did u get? 4 a's? 5? so did i, so do a lot of ppl.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rocksteady99)
    look ms.as level grades were fantastic. what did u get? 4 a's? 5? so did i, so do a lot of ppl.

And you're quite a nasty person. I do hope you treat your patients nicer than you treat people at this forum. You listed down your grades as if Notts should have accepted you on that basis. Come on, as you said, everyone else got those kind of grades. So why are you surprised they rejected you?

If they knew what kind of person you are, ****ging off everyone else who is trying to be nice, and who even congratulates you. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. And I know you'll type some nasty comment after this.. but you've already been so mean that it's just expected.

ReputationRep:
    I dont agree with what rocksteady said but as I know him I dont think he came across in quite the right way and is subsequently trying to dig himself out of huuuuuuuge hole! He is happy he got into Oxford, of course, but rejection does hurt! I was so upset when I was rejected by my 6th uni choice even tho I probably wouldnt have gone there! Now if I said the name of the uni everyone wud prob attack me saying thats someones first choice, how dare u say that! Now imagine u get rejected by ur insurance choice and u only have 4 places for medecine, its got to worry u! But saying that not everyone on here whines about their rejections and if we all did, it wud be soooo tedious! So he posted on here without thinking when he was upset about his rejection and is sorry so leave him alone already!

ReputationRep:
    listen u stupid little girl. i listed my grades in addition 2 my work experience. im not actually a nasty person. i think you just like judging ppl you dont know.........big deal, 6 a's, its not impressing me.

all i wanted was an interview, i dont expect an offer, im not that cocky, im just pissed of at not getting an interview

ReputationRep:
    You're just one amongst millions. Everyone's got good grades, everyone's done work experience. Nottingham weren't impressed with yours. So just accept it and stop dissing everyone else off.

'Stupid'??? Someone's being a tad arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckispaghetti)
    I dont agree with what rocksteady said but as I know him I dont think he came across in quite the right way and is subsequently trying to dig himself out of huuuuuuuge hole! He is happy he got into Oxford, of course, but rejection does hurt! I was so upset when I was rejected by my 6th uni choice even tho I probably wouldnt have gone there! Now if I said the name of the uni everyone wud prob attack me saying thats someones first choice, how dare u say that! Now imagine u get rejected by ur insurance choice and u only have 4 places for medecine, its got to worry u! But saying that not everyone on here whines about their rejections and if we all did, it wud be soooo tedious! So he posted on here without thinking when he was upset about his rejection and is sorry so leave him alone already!
    I think you're a really good friend to him.. but should advise him to stop being mean. It really doesn't help.

Maybe getting him off the forums would be a wise option?

But yeh, I'm glad that you've explained things for us (who think he's a bit deranged).. and thanks for that. And you're really nice.

ReputationRep:
    look, why dont u just stop pissing people off for no reason and go and play with some dolls or something. I doubt you are as fit as ms.spears, or do you put that picture up just so people can think you can sing like she can? Maybe your parents shud have given cam 30000 and hoped 2 get you in that way...........lol

lil miss rich girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Just be happy with what you've got. You're lucky to be accepted at Oxford so if that's where you wanna go, you can forget about everywhere else. Think about those who got accepted by Notts and rejected by Cam (like me). My AS grades were fantastic too but I'm not crying out "unfair" or anything like that. And ooh. I'm not trying to offend or attack you. Congrats on your offer and forget about the Notts one.
    sorry u got the wrong person
    i didnt getin2 ox

look, why dont u just stop pissing people off for no reason and go and play with some dolls or something.

ReputationRep:
    Quote-
    But yeh, I'm glad that you've explained things for us (who think he's a bit deranged)..

Who is us misssunflower???

ReputationRep:
    look, why dont u just stop pissing people off for no reason and go and play with some dolls or something. I doubt you are as fit as ms.spears, or do you put that picture up just so people can think you can sing like she can? Maybe your parents shud have given cam 30000 and hoped 2 get you in that way...........lol

lil miss rich girl

Hey come on calm down, you aren't showing yourself in a very good light. I know it's stressful getting into medicine, so do a lot of other people on this forum. Now understand that you have done very well getting into Oxford you should be very proud of yourself. No-one is perfect, we all get rejections at some point, I'm expecting at least one rejection.

ReputationRep:
    look tigerlily, im perfectly calm here. in any case, i dont think im showing myself in a negative light. good 4 u taht ur expecting a rejection, is that supposed 2 make u a calmer person?lol

ReputationRep:
    Can we call it a day now????

As I've said before, I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection from Nottingham, but I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time at Oxford and this time next year you'll have forgotten Notts ever existed.

ReputationRep:
    im not extending the arguement. appreciate your peace-making efforts, but im just replying 2 other ppls comments. i just like having the last word

ReputationRep:
    No, not really I thought it may help, but hey sorry. Look I have applied to medicine too, I know it is stressful. Maybe, I won't get rejected at all I've had three interviews and have another soon, I haven't been rejected yet. It's just the competition is tough.

ReputationRep:
    Let's just end it ok?

ReputationRep:
    , i dont think im showing myself in a negative light.
    In that case, I feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:

lil miss rich girl
    Insane.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Just came back to msg board and read what he had written, Im so sorry! Must apologise for him, must have had a nasty blow to the head were not all like that!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2004
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.